What's new

"Nebraska, the good life" Herf - GAUGING INTEREST

Would you be able make it out here?

• Total voters

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I'd like to give it a go, Depending on fire season here in MN, But May,June or early July could work, God this would be sooo cool......I hope U can pull this off Todd.....

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
my wife said don't plan on it....

we'll see
I can relate...I'm sure most of us can relate. :rofl:

I'd like to give it a go, Depending on fire season here in MN, But May,June or early July could work, God this would be sooo cool......I hope U can pull this off Todd.....
It went off pretty smoothly back in '05 Brad...I would love for as many BOTL to make it as possible.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
the next weekend sorry... I have to plan a bachelor party in Vegas that weekend.. but if I am the only one then go ahead and plan that weekend and we will see what i can do

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Ok, so I think we will go with that weekend. I was thinking th 8th-10th but the 1st-3rd might work if it is not too close to Memorial day.

I will keep track of all these dates and post a poll later.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Too bad you're on the wrong-ass side of NE from CO!
That being said, I love driving and would def be down for a 7-hour drive (pre-game the HERF with a few good sticks!) to Omaha. I drove straight from CO-NE-IA-IL-MI once, and a year ago I made a 14-hour round-trip drive to see the girlfriend every weekend for 3 months, so this'd be no problemo. If it's closer to when school gets out, I could prolly squeeze it in before I start a job. Heck, maybe some brothers from CO would be down for a road trip (or anyone passing through CO for that matter)?

TYLER

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Too bad you're on the wrong-ass side of NE from CO!
That being said, I love driving and would def be down for a 7-hour drive (pre-game the HERF with a few good sticks!) to Omaha. I drove straight from CO-NE-IA-IL-MI once, and a year ago I made a 14-hour round-trip drive to see the girlfriend every weekend for 3 months, so this'd be no problemo. If it's closer to when school gets out, I could prolly squeeze it in before I start a job. Heck, maybe some brothers from CO would be down for a road trip (or anyone passing through CO for that matter)?

TYLER
:rofl:

You could maybe carpool with Smokem. :thumbsup:

Where exactly is Nebraska? Somewhere in the middle?

:(
Smack dab in the middle. :rofl:

I have a regular golf tournament in Vegas usually the first weekend of June..I'll find out the dates for sure.
Cool man. Post here, http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=10429, once you find out.