What's new

"Nebraska, the good life" Herf - June 8th - 10th

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I'd be glad to road trip with anyone coming from CO (or coming up I-25 or east on I-70 for that matter). Got a Subaru Forester, and gas will be less than $100 round trip (probably more like $70). I'm good to drive both ways, too, and gas can be payable in the forms of cash, sticks, or food.

And Todd, if there's room at your house, I come pre-packaged with sleeping bag and toothbrush and only take up about 6'x2' of space on the floor. Heck, I can even sleep outside in the summer.

TYLER

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Todd, to even make this do-able for me I'd need a place at your house. Southwest doesn't schedule flights that far out. So no booking for me unless someone sees a killer deal somewhere on another carrier out of Jackson.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Same here, I'll take the tub

Anyone see any good deals from Newark, NJ out there?

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0

So far, the best I can find out of Newark was $254.
Todd, to even make this do-able for me I'd need a place at your house. Southwest doesn't schedule flights that far out. So no booking for me unless someone sees a killer deal somewhere on another carrier out of Jackson.
The best rate I found from Jackson, MS was $321.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
No problemo Clif...plenty of room.

I got my flight, non-stop to Newark for the Tri-State Herf for $230 through Orbitz.com on Continental.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
We should be able to look at Southwest in about 2 and a half weeks I would imagine. They've been pretty good pricewise so I'm hoping. Though looking at current fairs doesn't make me to happy. And damn, does NO ONE fly direct to Omaha?

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
We should be able to look at Southwest in about 2 and a half weeks I would imagine. They've been pretty good pricewise so I'm hoping. Though looking at current fairs doesn't make me to happy. And damn, does NO ONE fly direct to Omaha?
Only to and from a few airports...sucks.
Only outside the US. Nebraska is close but doesn't qualify!:hysterica
Hey! We are more inside the US then just about any state! :rofl: