What's new

"Nebraska, the good life" Herf - June 8th - 10th

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Its $78 bucks if you book with no refund and $80 if you leave it open.. They have rooms with two queen beds or one King. I asked for the executive suite and she said their was a candy machine on each floor.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Yep. Thats per night. I'm not sure your really wnat to meet any hookers form Fremont, Nebraska Fredneck. :barf:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I got the room with two queen beds if someone wnats to split or just needs a place to bunk. No poots eh.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
American has a $360 RT. I have miles on American. I will probably wait till Southwest show their June fares as they always have good long term specials. If all fails, my office and company is located at a large private airport. I can go down and hitch a ride on one of the private jets if I can get them to stop in Omaha.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Chuck, if you are serious I'll call temporary dibs on splitting that room with you. I reserve the right to change my mind later, but splitting the cost of a room makes more sense to me than getting my own. I certainly don't need a kingsize for myself, and the wife's not coming with.

I'd happily stay at Casa del Wasch, but it sounds like it's getting pretty crowded and I don't really NEED to do it to save money so I'll leave it open for those who really do.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
All this talk has got me in the planning mode!!!! Just checked MapQuest and it is 544 miles; 8 hour drive from the ranch to Fremont. It's a no brainer to drive vs fly!
I saw where Tyler wants to drive so we should work something out? Need to convince him to take the new S500 vs his Suburu!:halfgrinw

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I saw where Tyler wants to drive so we should work something out? Need to convince him to take the new S500 vs his Suburu!:halfgrinw
Done.
I just posted my car cause I thought it'd be better than asking to bum a ride off of someone.
With your car we could probably get there in about half the time, too. I'm guessing it's non-smoking, tho?
:driving:

TYLER