What's new

"Nebraska, the good life" Herf - June 8th - 10th

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
There will be much more action on this thread when the guys get to their layover locations or get home to their PCs tonight.

It was an awesome weekend and EVERYONE should mark their calendar right now for next years herf!

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Sitting in Kansas City... 2 hours here and then home to Atlanta finally..

was a great time... and laughing at Greg cause he passed out first both nights like a bitch...

Great time... will go into more detail tomorrow...

Todd thank you and the family for a wonderful weekend...

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Sitting in Kansas City... 2 hours here and then home to Atlanta finally..

was a great time... and laughing at Greg cause he passed out first both nights like a bitch...

Great time... will go into more detail tomorrow...

Todd thank you and the family for a wonderful weekend...
You're welcome Clay...anytime bro.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
It was fun.. but damnit what the hell is the deal with me in the kansas city airport.... Searched again

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Looks like a great time! Looking forward to the pics!

Don't even want to know about this one though.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
What a blast guys! It was great meeting all of you and have one hell of a time. Thanks to the entire Wascher family for graciously hosting and catering us.

I got my carry-on bag searched at Omaha coming home. I figured they wanted to know what the hell was in the 3 cigar caddies but they were only interested in my toothpaste and cologne - both which were over the size limit but got to keep.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
On another note, hopefully my schedule will be clear next year for a herf. I've missed one too many.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Just checking in here Guys, I got home safe and sound....(Clay don't worry about getting searched, U r a true Bomber) .....Todd and Ray Ray, Thanks for this Herf, (I think this one will go down in history in my mind) :youarethe

For those of u who missed this herf...........OMFG A guy shouldn't be allowed to have so much fun.....:clap: :thumbsup: :hysterica :agreesmil

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Just got home. Managed a PC in Phoenix on the lay over and took the wife. daughter and granddaughter to dinner in Malibu for picking me up at LAX.

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. Meeting so many guys for the first time and reconnecting with Mike, Tyler and Greg was great. Todd you guys put on a truly great herf and all of us are beholding to your lovely wife and mother and of course you and Rayfor all you guys did to make this happen.

I sit here smoking a PSD#4, tired but what a weekend. See you next year..and the rest of you...dont miss the next one.

I will try and get the pictures up tomorrow.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Finally made it home at 11:40 last night, feeling like hell which I still do, too much nicotine...

Guys it was awesome.. Thank you all...

And see you all next year. ...

Colorado Herf???

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Well, here I sit at work, trying to keep my eyes open. Made it home uneveventfully last night. Thanks for the great Herf Todd! It was absolutely awesome meeting everyone.