What's new

"Nebraska, the good life" Herf - June 8th - 10th

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
What an awesome time!!

Many thanks to the Waschers for organizing this :thumbsup:

It was just great getting to hang with Ray, Todd, Josh and Chuck again and meeting Mike, Eric, Jason, Clay, Brad and Tyler. Great group of guys, all of them.

I'll be at the next one for sure!

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
I had a terrible time!!! I don't like any of you assholes and wouldn't go again if you paid me!:tonguerol

Seriously....pretty quick ride home....7 hours....took today off from work and will try to figure out how to post my pics.
Miss it all ready and open invite for a Colorado Ranch Herf !!!!!!!
Can't thank the Wascher clan enough....a lot of hard work and Rachel and Mrs Wascher were great putting up with a bunch of foul mouthed drunks!

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Who you calling an Asshole you Asshole..

Seriously it was a great time though.. some crazy drunks...

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I'm glad you guys had fun...I don't think things could have gone much better.

The weather was crap all week before the herf and yesterday ended up being hot and blustery again. We really lucked out in that regard.

Thanks again to all you guys that made it out here...it was fun. :thumbsup:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I had a terrible time!!! I don't like any of you assholes and wouldn't go again if you paid me!:tonguerol

Seriously....pretty quick ride home....7 hours....took today off from work and will try to figure out how to post my pics.
Miss it all ready and open invite for a Colorado Ranch Herf !!!!!!!
Can't thank the Wascher clan enough....a lot of hard work and Rachel and Mrs Wascher were great putting up with a bunch of foul mouthed drunks!
Set a date Cowboy.

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
holy shit!!!!

what a weekend! for those I met for the first time (Chuck, Mike, Clay, Tyler, Jay, Eric, Brad) and those meeting for the second time (Todd, Ray, Greg) it was amazing to see/meet you guys. Thank you for having me and accepting into this unbelievable community! The calender is already marked for next year! (if this can happen like a week later I would be REALLY done with students, and have something to really celebrate :stretchgr)

we will have to do this again REAL soon...and regarding a colorado herf...I WILL be in colorado springs (maybe for a 2 week stint) within the next 2 months. so...chuck, mike, tyler, i'll let you guys know. I'm not gonna go all that way and not get to see you guys again!