What's new

New Contest Starts Monday Dec 18 noon EST

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
For those that have not made a guess yet, here is the additional clue as promised. If you have made a guess already, you must wait 24 hours from this post time and then you can make another guess. Any questions, PM IndyRob as he can read and seems to have explained my contest better than me. :stretchgr

I have no 10 ct. boxes, but at least one 25 ct. box and at least one 50 ct. box are unopened. To clarify, I am only looking for the number of those unopened boxes and how many total cigars those unopened boxes contain. Good luck to all.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
and you all thought my craft beer contest was hard!

I'll have a guess tonight after I go through all the entries already

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Nice clue...jerk.

:rofl:

Just Kidding...let the 24 hour countdown begin. :blob:

I could have sworn you have some P2s...oh well, must not be unopened.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
For those that have not made a guess yet, here is the additional clue as promised. If you have made a guess already, you must wait 24 hours from this post time and then you can make another guess. Any questions, PM IndyRob as he can read and seems to have explained my contest better than me. :stretchgr

I have no 10 ct. boxes, but at least one 25 ct. box and at least one 50 ct. box are unopened. To clarify, I am only looking for the number of those unopened boxes and how many total cigars those unopened boxes contain. Good luck to all.
Is that 24 hours Eastern Time???? I am 2 hours ahead so it is 22 for me?????

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Is that 24 hours Eastern Time???? I am 2 hours ahead so it is 22 for me?????

This is a good question. Are we dealing with Greenwich Mean Time?, Pacific STandard. I call for an accounting, an accounting I say!!!! HB another round or rules. :bigeyes: Boy this is fun.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
This is a good question. Are we dealing with Greenwich Mean Time?, Pacific STandard. I call for an accounting, an accounting I say!!!! HB another round or rules. :bigeyes: Boy this is fun.
Unofficially, I would say that since Steve lives in the EST zone, the rule would default to that.

Botl clock runs -5 hours from Greenwich Mean Time (Eastern to you Claifornios) so it would only stand to reason that by another default, the contest runs in EST zone.

Steve needs some steelies to endure all this ball busting!

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
If a train left Chicago at 8:30 going westbound at 24 knots, and a bat left Austin for an evening of eating bugs, and Randy drank 12 cups of espresso, then how many boxes of smokes does Steve have?

I get it now, you have recreated a nightmare from high school.

I hated Fu**ing word problems. Can I just guess again yet?