What's new

New fathers

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I've got a 9 month old boy - Jackson. Hands down the best thing that has ever happened to me. Forget the sleep and nappies and crying and teething. It pails in comparison to watching his little personality unfold before my eyes and his little intriqesies come shinning through. From his infectious smile to him clicking his tongue (coping dad ) and learning to use his "pincer" pointer finger to grab his peas he's now thrown all over the floor. NOTHING should come before your child(ren) . Be present in every moment bath time , bed time , play time , dinner time , activity time etc . Any man can have kids it takes a DAD to raise them.
I could not agree more. I do my damnest to be there for every single little thing I honestly do. Davo I agree that smile just melts everything else away. One thing that I do have to say is I thank my wife she helps me more than I can put into words and I love her just as much as I love my son. I will do anything under any sun for them.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I could not agree more. I do my damnest to be there for every single little thing I honestly do. Davo I agree that smile just melts everything else away. One thing that I do have to say is I thank my wife she helps me more than I can put into words and I love her just as much as I love my son. I will do anything under any sun for them.
Yep spot on my friend they turn around with that cheeky smile when they've just gone buzzerk at 4am and you just gotta laugh . (Cheeky little buggers !!) you just can't get angry with that smile staring back at you . Yep and I totally agree with you there too sounds like I'm also a lucky fella , my wife was put on this earth to have kids she amazing with our boy. U see sometimes mums struggling a bit , even when my wife looks as though she's tiring or getting irritated it just looks like she's in cruise mode, too easy !! We get comments from other mums , friends , family etc at just how in tune she is with our son . I'm blessed . We're blessed. I think all us fathers are . Now don't go telling these mums to much either could back fire on us hahaha. A good day to you and your family my friend