What's new

New here... Looking to try some Tatuaje...

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Welcome aboard! The Noella and Regios Reservas are out recently and are really fine smokes. The Tat Angeles (red band) is a great affordable intro to Tatuaje. The Ambos Mundos also by Pete Johnson is about 5 a stick and worth every penny.

Rating - 96%
34   1   0
tatuaje Noella (Brown label)
Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles (Red Label)
If you can get any of the reservas they are great as well

*:welcome:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
LOADED question hahaha :skew:

The decision really lies in your preferences (of flavor profiles). IMHO, try them ALL. You cannot go wrong with a single line, including the P's. The La Riqueza and the Cojonu lines are my favorites.

OH, PS- I have some PRON coming up for everyone. Got my hands on something SPECIAL!

Bear

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Shut up. You will blow my cover! I'm trying to score some Tats here! LOL!

TJ haven't you tried them all by now? lol?

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I am a fellow Tat ho. It seems like this is the place to be see as how Pete even freaking posts here.

If anyone wants to work a trade, let me know. I'm open to suggestions and have a decent stash.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
You should go over to introductions and introduce yourself, not everyone here is a cbidder lol

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Welcome! I haven't smoked a P series yet, but all of the Brown and Red labels I've smoked have been great. I actually prefer the Nobles to the Angeles, but that's just me. They're all good. I don't know where you live, but if a Tatuaje event is close by, that would be a trip to make. You could pick up a few black labels.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
well I really have only had one of the P line..... Yes I have had everything else!!!!! :nodlaugh:

*I need to quit getting on here so early in the day. I have a sudden urge to go out and smoke a Tat now.
lol I meant that for tjcobra2001, but its good to know that you have tried almost all of them lol

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Welcome! I haven't smoked a P series yet, but all of the Brown and Red labels I've smoked have been great. I actually prefer the Nobles to the Angeles, but that's just me. They're all good. I don't know where you live, but if a Tatuaje event is close by, that would be a trip to make. You could pick up a few black labels.
I have a couple blacks....

Here is a picture from early March. I have a few more since then.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I would love to try an RC someday, haven't been able to find them and when I do they are way over priced... Your collection looks delicious by the way! My fav tat (haven't tried many) so far is the Westie, its actually the best cigar I ever had.