What's new

New here... Looking to try some Tatuaje...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Those look like some delicious tats. I will have to try more tats there are so many and they all look so good mmhhmm.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
TJ! Great to see you here, bro! This is a great forum, and we are completely free to complain about online cigar shops that BLOW GOATS like CigarBid, lol!

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
TJ! Great to see you here, bro! This is a great forum, and we are completely free to complain about online cigar shops that BLOW GOATS like CigarBid, lol!
Nate, did they end up fixing their mistake?

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Nate, did they end up fixing their mistake?
Nope! They straight up lied to me and said that Perdomo had changed the sampler, and they were sorry but they sent what they had. But Perdomo has had that same sampler for years! The description in the lot I purchased was different than the normal sampler (so I thought they maybe HAD changed it recently) and I liked those better so I bid on it. But they didn't send me the cigars that they advertised.

It's pathetic...when you place a bid they are like "you are making a contract to purchase the item listed" or some such. The won't let YOU out of it if you want to change your mind. But if they want to completely change the item that you bid on after you bid on it...they won't make good.

So I'm sending them back for a refund, and I won't be bidding there any more. This is NOT even close to my first problem with them. Probably 50% of my orders there have either been wrong or damaged. Cheap cigars are nice, but not it's not worth the hassle.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I agree. I haven't had too many problems but I have had my fair share, I had the same problem TJ was explaining on the other site. Bought one cigar, an Illusione, the title was an '888', the pic was an '88' and the description was general to Illusione. They sent an 'f9' and tried explaining to me that it was the same thing, then after the fact, and this happened several times to different people, the changed the description to match what they sent out. On top of all that, the 'f9' they sent me was cracked in the middle. For all the money I spent there all they could say was that I got what I ordered. I told them I wouldn't buy from them anymore and it didn't bother them at all... Left a bad taste in my mouth, and I loved that place.... Then after that it happened a few more times with various things. Sorry, Rant over...

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I would love to try an RC someday, haven't been able to find them and when I do they are way over priced... Your collection looks delicious by the way! My fav tat (haven't tried many) so far is the Westie, its actually the best cigar I ever had.
Keep an eye peeled.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Threadjacker!

nope! They straight up lied to me and said that perdomo had changed the sampler, and they were sorry but they sent what they had. But perdomo has had that same sampler for years! The description in the lot i purchased was different than the normal sampler (so i thought they maybe had changed it recently) and i liked those better so i bid on it. But they didn't send me the cigars that they advertised.

It's pathetic...when you place a bid they are like "you are making a contract to purchase the item listed" or some such. The won't let you out of it if you want to change your mind. But if they want to completely change the item that you bid on after you bid on it...they won't make good.

So i'm sending them back for a refund, and i won't be bidding there any more. This is not even close to my first problem with them. Probably 50% of my orders there have either been wrong or damaged. Cheap cigars are nice, but not it's not worth the hassle.