What's new

New here... Looking to try some Tatuaje...

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
looks like the el triumfadore?
I think ur right. I came across one of these about 4 months back and bought the only one they had. Been saving it for a special day...is it good or am I just saving it for no good reason;)

TJ...one hell of a collection! You are going to fit in great around here! I think ur Pete collection is bigger than my whole cigar collection:) Welcome again bro!

And thread jack....Villageidiot...have not tried a P yet....really...pm me! You know the drill;)
Nick

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
I guess ur right...she is on the list for tomorrow...thought that is was a real limited release but never looked into it. just looked it up and I was wrong. ill give her a spin and see what I have been saving:) Thanks Bob!

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
they are supposed to be limited, but it seems there are always a few around. that wrapper makes them pretty tasty. you might want to stock up!!!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
TJ, welcome to BOTL. I am sure you will enjoy it here. Those are some real tasty looking tats you have there. It makes me wish I could print it, roll it and fire it up!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thanks for the "welcomes". The long box is indeed the El Triunfador. Nice smoke if you enjoy Lanceros.

The 4 in the baggie are first releases of the Havana VI series from '06 or whenever they came out. I got them from the same place I bought most of my blacks (can't remember the place but bought them online).

I'm planning on lighting something up today!