What's new

New & Improved Austin-area herf!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Austin-area folks: checking all y'all for meeting up this Sunday, same time (~1 or 1:30), and whether there are any thoughts about which place to visit. Jason's gonna be out of town, so we know he'll take a pass until next week. How about anyone else?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Muziq and MikeS... Greg was originally going to be out of town with me, but he has some things he is trying to get done this wekend... Such a workaholic...:dunno: So on Saturday and or Sunday hit him up on his Cell or maybe he will have time to get on and Post something here. I am already wanting to get back to town so we can arrange our find a nice BBQ place and herf plans :applause: So I will see you all when I get back.. I will try to get some photos of the Dallas herf to share with all.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Greg, you there? Might just need to hold off until next weekend. Hope you're feeling better, Mike.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
No problem, folks--I have a few chores to take care of as well.

So, let's start planning for next weekend. Jason and I talked about possibly meeting up to herf and have lunch, possibly at a bbq joint that's not too far out. We were thinking that maybe County Line on 360 & Bee Caves, provided it's nice out, to sit on the deck that looks out over the hill country, eatin' bbq and smoking. What do you think? If you like the idea I'll call County Line to see whether our plan to smoke on the deck poses any problems.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey Muziq.. County Line sounds good to me.. Go ahead and see what they say about us smoking out on their deck.

J

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I'll be down there this weekend for a wedding. Friday is all about the cigars for me, I'm planning on going through 4 or so, as it's an all day (clean) bachelor party. I might try to get one or two in Saturday, and I might have some free time at some point Saturday. The wedding is Sunday at 4, so I might be able to get together with you guys if you stay late, like 8 or 9. I'll also be there Monday and maybe Tuesday night if anyone wants to get together. Let me know.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey all--County Line allows smoking on their patio. They open for lunch on Sundays at 11:30. Link here, look for the "Austin-On The Hill" restaurant. Let me know what y'all think and I'll reserve a table.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Bumping this thread--anyone in for sure? If not, I have inlaws in town this weekend and y'all can save me by giving me a GOOD excuse to get out of the house by chiming in anyway :)

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey Heath, I am pretty sure that Greg and I are up for it. As a matter of fact, do you think you and MikeS would be interested in getting together Friday evening for a small herf?

Mike... when do you leave for Cozumel? If I recall you were going down there sometime soon right?

J

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'd likely be up for Friday night! Post here, and if we get together, we'll talk about Sunday.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Cool... Let me talk with Greg tonight and see if he wants to meet up at Opal's off of South Congress Friday after he gets off. That sound cool to you? If so I will probably get down there a little earlier in the evening say about 4:30 or 5 and just hang out at Habana house or on the deck while I wait for you all to get off.

J

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Cool... Let me talk with Greg tonight and see if he wants to meet up at Opal's off of South Congress Friday after he gets off. That sound cool to you? If so I will probably get down there a little earlier in the evening say about 4:30 or 5 and just hang out at Habana house or on the deck while I wait for you all to get off.

J
Sounds good man!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Heath... Something just came up tonight and Greg and I have to go to another buddies house so it looks like we will not be able to herf this friday afternoon... Sorry Bro. But the County Line Herf should still be on as planned. I will keep you posted.

J

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Heath... Something just came up tonight and Greg and I have to go to another buddies house so it looks like we will not be able to herf this friday afternoon... Sorry Bro. But the County Line Herf should still be on as planned. I will keep you posted.

J
No problem...just keep me posted. I might need to push back the time for us to meet up Sunday afternoon...darn inlaws haven't shared their itinerary :stickbeat

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey Heath.. Are we still on for this? Greg has some things to do in the morning but he seems to be interested if you can still go. May need to push to around 2 or 3 so he has time to finish up his things, Let me know what you think.

Jason

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Heath.. Are we still on for this? Greg has some things to do in the morning but he seems to be interested if you can still go. May need to push to around 2 or 3 so he has time to finish up his things, Let me know what you think.

Jason
Hey guys--sorry for the incommunicado--was waylaid by the inlaws. They're out of the house and on the road now. If you'd like to get together and are still thinking about County Line BBQ on 360 & Bee Caves, post or call. I'm looking at being able to head out by around 1:30. I'll call now and see whether we need to reserve a spot, or if we can just show up to County Line.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
As far as I know greg still wanted to try and make it out for this... I just got up and he is at church or just out of church. I think we were looking at getting there in the range of between 2-3 I hope this is not to late for ya.

J

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
As far as I know greg still wanted to try and make it out for this... I just got up and he is at church or just out of church. I think we were looking at getting there in the range of between 2-3 I hope this is not to late for ya.

J
Actually, 2-3 is better for me (drank with the inlaws a little too much last night :crosseyed ). I did call out there and it's raining there, so the patio is soaked, and looking at the radar it's looking like it could continue raining throughout the day. So, we may just want to meet up at Little Woodrows instead...if/when you hear from Greg, post back and let me know.