What's new

New & Improved Austin-area herf!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys--Happy Easter! I'm guessing y'all have plans today; if LW is open, I *might* head up for a cigar and to get some work done (on the laptop), but it's unclear whether that actually will happen. Guessing we look to next week to meet up?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey Heath, Sorry to say I think I am out this weekend. I went and played poker lastnight at a buddies house and did not get home until late this morning. Take it easy and Happy Easter.

J

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
How are things lookin tomorrow for everyone? I'll probably be out there about 2 p.m. instead of the usual time...

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
2pm sounds good for me. You guys wanna do Woodrows? Or was there any other place you guys had in mind? I am good with woodrows if you guys want to go there.

J

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Crap, that's more like $50/person + beer/food costs! Yikes, fellas, we've gotta make some new friends (preferably those with boats!)....

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Yeah, I was hoping I was not the only one thinking that that was a bit high on cost. Now that I have heard it from both of you I am relieved to know I am not distorted. Maybe I can ask around to see if anyone has one to loan out :lookaroun

J

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do you guys meet up every Sunday? Any chance a guy from (well, temporarily located in) San Antone might sneak up that way for a smoke every now and again?

drew

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey Heath,

Sorry for the late reply. I just now saw this. I have had a couple of long weeks and I am just chilling this weekend trying to recoupe. Sorry. But I will definitely want to herf next week as it will be my only chance to do so for most of the month of May. I will be going to SA for mothers day and the weekend after that I will have UT Graduation for Candon, and after that is my trip to Vegas. So as you can see very busy lineup. Hope to catch everyone next weekend.

Jason

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Will see about next sunday. I was planning on going this past sunday but dropped a new AC unit into the walk-in instead. Figures that anything you think will only take a few hours end sup taking all damn day. Next weekend might be reserved to plumb in a water line to autofill the humidifier.

So how many more weeks till the aristocrat arrives?

mikes

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Do you guys meet up every Sunday? Any chance a guy from (well, temporarily located in) San Antone might sneak up that way for a smoke every now and again?

drew

The more the merrier. We meet up on Sundays at a place called Little Woodrows at around 1:30-2ish. How long will you be in SA?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Will see about next sunday. I was planning on going this past sunday but dropped a new AC unit into the walk-in instead. Figures that anything you think will only take a few hours end sup taking all damn day. Next weekend might be reserved to plumb in a water line to autofill the humidifier.

So how many more weeks till the aristocrat arrives?

mikes
You know, for a smoke and a beer, we could *help* you out :smokingbo

Aristocrat should be here by 2nd week of June, give or take...

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
You know, for a smoke and a beer, we could *help* you out :smokingbo

Aristocrat should be here by 2nd week of June, give or take...
You wouldn't even have to give me a beer...I would be just fine with a nice stick from uh...I don't know..."1998"

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
too funny both of yall! We will have to have a get together at mi casa some day soon. I will throw some stuff on the smoker or grill, call the cigar smoking stripperz, get some drinks, and we can herf it up on the porch.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
too funny both of yall! We will have to have a get together at mi casa some day soon. I will throw some stuff on the smoker or grill, call the cigar smoking stripperz, get some drinks, and we can herf it up on the porch.
That soinds like a great idea....all but the cigar smoking strippers. I am allergic to cigar smoking strippers or should I say strippers in general.