What's new

New & Improved Austin-area herf!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys--I'm not sure about my schedule this weekend, but want to bump the thread in case you're thinking of herfing somewhere on Sunday. Post or PM me! Also, anyone know when Mikes' back?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Heath.. We look good for sunday.. Woodrows good with you? I will post again once we know roughly what time.

J
Okay, lookin' good for me too, although there is one possible kink that could come up so I'll definitely post here if it looks like I can't come out. Woodrow's sounds great!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey Heath.. 1:30 sounds fine to me. If greg is not back then I will head over and he can meet us when he is done. Cya then.

J

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Bumping the thread to see if we might be getting together somewhere this Sunday... Maybe see if Mike got a tan while on vacation in the laps of luxury.

J

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I may not be able to make it out this weekend, unless we make it closer to my house (central austin)--GF needs my wheels to move stuff for her film shoot. If y'all would be down for hitting The Draught House and sit outside, which is close enough for me to walk to. No TVs outside, so that might not be an option with all the games on this weekend. What do y'all think?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
hey yall...Got the inlaws here and are hanging with them since they watched our dog whilest we were getting our tans on over SB :O). Next weekend is a go for sure, haven't seen everyone in awhile.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have company in next weekend but we should be a go since they are cigar lovers as well. We will just have to see what time they have to head back to Dallas.

J

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So...the weekend is approaching. What are y'all thinking about meeting up? I still have some weekend plans that are forming, but wanted to check with you guys first...

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey Heath, Well our friends from Dallas are coming in, but since they are cigar smokers I have no doubt that we will be over at woodrows on sunday. But it is still early enough that things might change. I have to find out what time they are planning on leaving before I can set anything in stone. So kee checking back as I will be updating the situation :grin:

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Sure I'm down for Sunday @ L.W. Hopefully the weather will be nice so I can ride the Moto there. Will be nice to see everyone again. Wonder how Greg is getting along? He must be hella busy/tired after the big move?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Weather's looking great, Mike! Ride your bike! So are we thinking about 1 p.m. this afternoon?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
OK... I may be there at 1 or I might be a little bit later than that. But I will see you guys there. Yeah the sun was out in force yesterday... Enough to burn me up like the white man I am LOL. Cya there guys.

J