What's new

New Skull & Bones!

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
This is creepy - my brother just asked me if I could track down a site that sells these so I can get a box for him.

Are they on sale yet?

Anyone have a recommendation on where to buy them?

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Probably the best possible stick he could've chosen for this upcoming release. Was hoping it wasn't something new.

Now, however, I'm perplex'd........Decisions, decisions......

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Probably the best possible stick he could've chosen for this upcoming release. Was hoping it wasn't something new.

Now, however, I'm perplex'd........Decisions, decisions......
Well, it has to be something new...he wouldn't just re-launch the Daisey Cutter and just add a question mark on the side of the box.

I assume it's a new size.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Well, it has to be something new...he wouldn't just re-launch the Daisey Cutter and just add a question mark on the side of the box.

I assume it's a new size.
I more or less was referring to to a new "line" of cigar. He's had enough that have been really good (at least IMO), to not have to do something else. If it's a new size....that's great. Didn't even think about a possible re-release of the S&B when I heard another Viaje release was coming up. Seems seasonally appropriate to boot.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Ohhhhh!!!!! Bad news guys, I just called Andre and I bought all of them. These are going to bypass the stores and come straight to mi casa. Sorry - you can ignore my OP and stop looking for these smokes. :cbig: