What's new

New Skull & Bones!

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
Cool :)

I can't help feeling like I am such a noob...I mean, I am. But I feel like I must come across as such a moron, asking so many questions!!!

I'm just really enjoying everything about cigars - not just the smoking of them (which is, of course, wonderful) but the whole culture.

It's very cool.
Trust me i understand...Its a fun world and it only gets crazier and more fun despite being so expensive :)

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I honestly think I may pass on these and look towards this year's Holiday Blend. Last year's was hands down THE best Viaje to date, IMHO.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Is that a glow in the dark band?? Hopefully the scratch and sniff bands will be next!

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
He just posted on facebook that these are shipping Monday!!!!!

Awesome!!!

Soooo....where do I go to order a box? Who do I have to call/write/give a reach-around to???

Totally joking about that last one, of course.

But seriously...my bro and I want a box of these.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
rest easy you only have eyes for Tat die-hards....

The Face will still sell out.....that much is certain. Well, the 666 will anyway. If they suck....and trust me, I hope they don't......the 2nd batch might be a little more difficult to push.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
rest easy you only have eyes for Tat die-hards....

The Face will still sell out.....that much is certain. Well, the 666 will anyway. If they suck....and trust me, I hope they don't......the 2nd batch might be a little more difficult to push.
*lol* "True Dat"! I guess we'll see... It's kinda crazy though I know some
guys that would give their "left nut" for a skull and bones... and now
Andre is releasing them Halloween. I swear money doesn't grow on trees!
(Or does it?)

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I honestly think I may pass on these and look towards this year's Holiday Blend. Last year's was hands down THE best Viaje to date, IMHO.
Gotta agree with you Clint, the Holiday Blend was my favorite with the Jar a close second!

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
This is going to be hard to explain to my wife. First Rats, now these and FP 52's now coming out. She's gonna be pissed.

Sarge.............you reached into my head and articulated EXACTLY what I was thinking! Were are pretty much *F*ed and scared to death. Ok, I am, anyway! :hammersma

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Can anyone tell me where I might find these in Central Illinois, or any Viaje sticks for that matter. I have looked at the couple B&M's close to me and have yet to find any.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
So this is going to be like a 2nd release tat t110 style.....okay. Is this going to be the same amount of boxes as last time?