What's new

New Skull & Bones!

raspol

No problem.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is my first post here. Been lurking for awhile and I recogize a few faces here ;)

I smoked one of these on Sunday. Fresh out of the box. Will get even better with some age. Just like the original, maybe slightly less intense. Due to the inch?

c'mon kyle -
That's what....

klipsch

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Smoked 2 yesterday. First in the afternoon on an empty stomach (not smart), and another last night. These are awesome...and found them to have more ooomph to em than the DC's

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Smoked one out of the box today and got to say very much in line with MU Mike's review and others. Only thing to add would be thick white smoke through out the cigar, very easy draw.

Great picture there Zen Man.

WARNING: Do not show the band to young kids or grand kids. I showed the one grandson how it glows and in an hour I had a request from the other 3 grandkids they will pick their's up tonight. So I got 3 naked S&B's in the box/humi.

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Got some today. Ok, as old as I am, I made the bands glow in the dark first; even before pics!

Second, is it me or does this look like one of the most beautiful and delicious cigars EVER?

They look sumptuous and that closed-foot is a thing of beauty. I am not sure how long I can wait to spark? :dunno: :blob:

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I asked the guy at the cigar shop in Manhattan I went to earlier last week if he could get some for me and he just gave me a flat "no".

:hanghead:

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
The Daisy Cutter was my favorite stick of the year. Haven't smoked the new release yet. Gonna fire one up this weekend.