What's new

new young member

Rating - 100%
36   0   0

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I don’t believe they are refillable they are like 5 dollar ones. @kit_luce gave me the one and it’s honestly been the better out of the 2 lasted a long time too.
I dont remember the exact one I sent you but it is refillable for sure. Post up a pic of the bottom of it

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I started smoking cigars after college when I was 23. Having not read the entire thread Here’s some advice...sorry if some of it has already been posted.

Buy a bigger humidor than you think you will need. I started with a desktop, then an aristocrat plus, now I have a walk-in.

Bottom line is you can never have too much storage space.

Invest in quality climate control. No one likes holes in their cigars.

Buy two of everything, one to smoke and one to age. Back when I was 23 I bought multiple boxes of the same cigars especially ones I liked. I thought about how many cigars I would need to have plenty to enjoy when I retire at 52. Now 90% of my vast collection has 20 years of age on it and will have 30 by the time I am sitting on my hammock on an island in the middle of the Caribbean.

Cigar smokers are some of the nicest and most knowledgeable people in the world. I made as many friends on the bbs as I could. I soaked up everything. I used the search feature to find answers to my questions that all the noobs asked before me and if I couldn’t find the answer then I posted up. I traded, sent bombs out, and was active on the bbs for many years (remember the number of posts you have doesn’t mean as much as the quality of your posts)....a member of the cigar community....helli was here when this bbs first got started. Stick around for a bit and enjoy the ride.

Last edited:

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Cigar smokers are some of the nicest and most knowledgeable people in the world. I made as many friends on the bbs as I could. I soaked up everything. I used the search feature to find answers to my questions that all the noobs asked before me and if I couldn’t find the answer then I posted up. I traded, sent bombs out, and was active on the bbs for many years (remember the number of posts you have doesn’t mean as much as the quality of your posts)....a member of the cigar community....helli was here when this bbs first got started. Stick around for a bit and enjoy the ride.
THIS!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I started smoking cigars after college when I was 23. Having not read the entire thread Here’s some advice...sorry if some of it has already been posted.

Buy a bigger humidor than you think you will need. I started with a desktop, then an aristocrat plus, now I have a walk-in.

Bottom line is you can never have too much storage space.

Invest in quality climate control. No one likes holes in their cigars.

Buy two of everything, one to smoke and one to age. Back when I was 23 I bought multiple boxes of the same cigars especially ones I liked. I thought about how many cigars I would need to have plenty to enjoy when I retire at 52. Now 90% of my vast collection has 20 years of age on it and will have 30 by the time I am sitting on my hammock on an island in the middle of the Caribbean.

Must be nice to retire that early lol

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I don’t believe they are refillable they are like 5 dollar ones. @kit_luce gave me the one and it’s honestly been the better out of the 2 lasted a long time too.
Walgreens used to sell a Ronson for $5 that is refillable. I have 2 that are 10 years old and still work, among many other lighters.