What's new

new young member

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Ive heard that, Id like to get a small humidor, but if my mom found out it wouldn't be a good thing because she thinks cigars are bad and just big cigarettes so I have to keep everything at my dorm and only buy a few sticks at a time.
Hell, I'm 47, and my mother still rides my ass about cigars. They're moms, that's what they do. (No, I dont live in her basement) lol

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
@the camaro show The CAO Eileen's dream are good. Plus the MoonTrance. You can get a box of Moontrance Coronas for like $65 last time I looked. But it's been a while.
You'll get tired of the Blondies and CAO Flavours eventually. But try the Java Latte or the Cold Infusion man you're going to be surprised.
Some hardcore cigar aficionados frown on infused, but you'll see. You'll want to break it up between infused, and mix your game up with the naturals. Otherwise you kinda burn out with the sweet shit.
Infusion, Java , and Kuba Kuba I still enjoy to this day. They're $8 smokes so that keeps them sporadic in my lineup.

Humidors (or Tupperdors ) help because you can go to a site, buy some smokes, and store them. That's cheaper than buy-on-demand at a chain shop. You're a college guy so if your going to buy them anyway, buy them smart.
This may sound contradictory but I do also buy at B&M ( brick and mortar ) ( *real live stores) because if I am a guest there, I want to support them. I just won't buy 24 cigars there.
oh wait
ok so I've done that too

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You are welcome brother, welcome to the brotherhood. I forgot to add, dont keep the 69 and 72 boveda together they will fight each other, I would just put the 69 in a separate ziplock, if you pick up a regular size 69, you can put both 69 in there together