What's new

Newbies give back - Operation Esteli contest

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Looks like I was Nickaragua's unsuspecting target!!!

Thank you Nick, this was very unnecessary brother.

I really like the la bamba line. The MoW is new, but I've liked ruinations. And any man who sends me a tat I've never had is a friend of mine :)

Sincerely, thank you sir!!!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

I really like the la bamba line. The MoW is new, but I've liked ruinations. And any man who sends me a tat I've never had is a friend of mine :)

You're far too modest. I wish I had the means to hand out better quality sticks, but I felt I would hand out some of my favorite blenders sticks. AJ Fernandez being the protege to Robaina and Pete Johnson as we all know blends awesome stogies as well. La Bomba is a stick I recently tried and really enjoyed and glad to hear you enjoy a La Bomba once in a while as well. Please let me know how they smoke after resting in your humidor. On that note, I suggest you let them get acclimated to your humidor for a couple of weeks to a month since my humidor was a bit over humidified.

Anyway, enjoy sir! And thank you for the warm welcome!

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

You're far too modest. I wish I had the means to hand out better quality sticks, but I felt I would hand out some of my favorite blenders sticks. AJ Fernandez being the protege to Robaina and Pete Johnson as we all know blends awesome stogies as well. La Bomba is a stick I recently tried and really enjoyed and glad to hear you enjoy a La Bomba once in a while as well. Please let me know how they smoke after resting in your humidor. On that note, I suggest you let them get acclimated to your humidor for a couple of weeks to a month since my humidor was a bit over humidified.

Nick, it is much less about the "level" of stick and much more about the enjoyment I had finding it at my door then opening it this morning. The fact you thought it was necessary to spend your time and money to brighten my day is what bombing is all about my friend! :)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Nick, it is much less about the "level" of stick and much more about the enjoyment I had finding it at my door then opening it this morning. The fact you thought it was necessary to spend your time and money to brighten my day is what bombing is all about my friend! :)
Well I'm glad the package brightened your day (no homo). I hope the rest of your day goes just as well! Thanks again for the gratitude and welcome!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0