What's new

Newbies give back - Operation Esteli contest

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
So any bombing going on?
I believe you're the first, if you feel the need to do a second one, feel free, more than one gets you more than one entry... I believe...

@sirspanksalot is running this contest, I'm sure he can update us more.
Yeah most newbies are in the building state (I know I am) and cannot do good bombs. . . I am certain more bombs are valid for more entries, there's not enough bombing going on.

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
So any bombing going on?
I believe you're the first, if you feel the need to do a second one, feel free, more than one gets you more than one entry... I believe...

Yeah most newbies are in the building state (I know I am) and cannot do good bombs. . . I am certain more bombs are valid for more entries, there's not enough bombing going on.
Take the money you would spend mailing a bomb, and donate it to the cause instead. no need to take away from the building phase, and none of us need any more cigars. But the kids need teachers, lights and supplies.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
So any bombing going on?

Take the money you would spend mailing a bomb, and donate it to the cause instead. no need to take away from the building phase, and none of us need any more cigars. But the kids need teachers, lights and supplies.
Agreed Jim! Well said Brother!

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Thank you Bart for this bomb I will enjoy every one of these. I really enjoy the tabaks in the morning. Thank you sir
Your welcome Brother! Like I said I hope those stix are up to standard for you.
Very much way too generous. I will enjoy every one of them and one of the tabaks will be gone tomorrow morning after church with my coffee.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
This place has such a nice welcome. You are greeted with newbies only contest. It is so much more fun than being put aside while we're new!!

It is a pleasure to do our part. I am sure Esteli school kids will be happy, and it give us a feeling of doing the right thing (plus chances to enhance our humidor)