What's new

NFL season thread.

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
The Steelers shouldn't have a problem against my Chargers today. smh.
I thought the same when they played Cleveland too...

Side note, Steelers aren't on tv in my area :( today, stuck watching the skins beat the ravens hopefully
Same here brother. Except I get the Eagles/Bucs game.Sucks.
NFL Redzone is the best invention known to man! I'd be forced to watch Kansas City @ Cleveland without it! ;)
Hey now. Everyone should be forced to watch my shitty Chiefs :)

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Watching it online. Steelers look horrible. Looks like it is going to be a long day. Zero run game.
ha, I'm watching it online too

yea, not impressed with the steelers so far, 10-0...

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Embarrassing! I guess the silver lining is that both Baltimore & Cincy lost too. Still pissed though! :(
I know, now we have to win out the rest of the season to have a chance sneak into the playoffs and if we play like we did today that is not likely

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I really expected a lot more out of Wallace this year. Considering that he is playing for a contract you would think he would step it up just a bit.
Yeah. He's a huge disappointment this year. I don't know if he's pulling a "Desean Jackson" & shutting it down so he doesn't get hurt before his big payday or what. You'd think some of the veteran guys on the team would slap some sense into him if so. I almost hope they don't resign him & use that money to shore up the o-line after this year.
They have an incredible offensive line when they're all healthy so I don't know if that's where I'd put the money. Steelers have been pretty open to letting good receivers go in the recent past I.e. burres randel el etc... So I guess we'll see

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Just got home form a concert. I see that the Steelers D is really stinking it up again...great..just great...