What's new

NFL season thread.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Alright javaman and morrisjohn. What do you think we can expect tonight form Leftwich? Oh crap, that reminds me...I gotta set my fantasy lineups....gottat go..
I don't think we can expect much, but he's healthy, tough, and Mendenhall is back which will help. I think they still have a chance as long as Leftwich doesn't give the ball away and the defense plays well.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Alright javaman and morrisjohn. What do you think we can expect tonight form Leftwich? Oh crap, that reminds me...I gotta set my fantasy lineups....gottat go..
I don't think we can expect much, but he's healthy, tough, and Mendenhall is back which will help. I think they still have a chance as long as Leftwich doesn't give the ball away and the defense plays well.
Game time gents. Buckle up, this could get rough. They should have a special clock for this game so they could time the Leftwich windup.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Did anyone watch the game last night?? Kaepernick looked awesome. Looked like he was throwing balls in the receivers front pocket. I dont envy Harbaughs decision coming up. Also, Aldon Smith is an absolute beast. He looks quite scary. I wish we could stay this consistent all the way through the year. At least the rest of the season. We shall see. Some tough games coming up...

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Did anyone watch the game last night?? Kaepernick looked awesome. Looked like he was throwing balls in the receivers front pocket. I dont envy Harbaughs decision coming up. Also, Aldon Smith is an absolute beast. He looks quite scary. I wish we could stay this consistent all the way through the year. At least the rest of the season. We shall see. Some tough games coming up...
He looked really good. That is a good problem to have. Wish the Steelers had that problem. The Smith brothers are very impressive too.

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! My Chargers are blacked out (again), so I will be enjoying the other games today!

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Steelers need to win or their season is done! Not confident with Charlie "8 turnover" Batch under center again. :(
lol, tell me about it....
This could get ugly quick. I disagree that a loss equals season over though. IF...and that is one big IF, we get Ben back next week we can win the last four and be 10-6. That will get us into a wildcard spot. BUT...and that is one big BUT, we have to get by Cleveland and also the Bengals. The problem with the wildcard spot if it does happen, is that we would have to go on the road.

Good luck to all the other brother's teams. I have Rodgers and the Packers defense, so if there is a way for them both to get a lot of points and the Vikings still win, I am all for it.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
:cbig:

phew, that was a close one. Steelers still have a shot at the playoffs