What's new

NFL season thread.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
PIT better go into Cincy & stomp them tonight! ;)
I think this is a must win. Especially because it is a division game and it would give us a game advantage over Cincy. But the Steeelers D is very vulnerable to the pass game and Dalton and A.J. Green are very dangerous. I think Baron Batch is getting the start at RB, which is really "not optimal".

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I think this is a must win. Especially because it is a division game and it would give us a game advantage over Cincy. But the Steeelers D is very vulnerable to the pass game and Dalton and A.J. Green are very dangerous. I think Baron Batch is getting the start at RB, which is really "not optimal".
I agree. They need to double Green all game. Law Firm hasn't shown much for Cincy so far, so they should be able to drop a guy or two more back into coverage. Both my brothers and a few guys at work are all big Bungles fans...I'm gonna have to take out a second mortgage if the Stillers fail me (-2.5) tonight! ;)

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I agree. They need to double Green all game. Law Firm hasn't shown much for Cincy so far, so they should be able to drop a guy or two more back into coverage. Both my brothers and a few guys at work are all big Bungles fans...I'm gonna have to take out a second mortgage if the Stillers fail me (-2.5) tonight! ;)
That is a bold move my friend. I was wrong about Baron Batch. Jonathan Dwyer is starting...which is still uh.."not optimal"..

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Dwyer was awesome last night. Hate the Steelers lack of killer instinct. Moving the ball all night against cinci and as soon as they get a lead, they get conservative. Although, maybe that's just what it looked like since they didn't score anymore. They were running the ball well and mixing in passes and ran out over 3 minutes of clock (I think) at the end.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Everybody ready for some football today? I would like to add that the Steelers throwback uniforms they are wearing today are quite possibly the ugliest uniforms I have ever seen.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Alright javaman and morrisjohn. What do you think we can expect tonight form Leftwich? Oh crap, that reminds me...I gotta set my fantasy lineups....gottat go..