What's new

NFL trash talk, memes, bets! No hearsay.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Troy is being nice. He knows what 29 is thinking, "Why in hell did I ever sign with these bums, burn my bridge and then last week run my yap and try to put out the fire with gasoline? This is a dumpster fire bruh."

Two games, 11 yards rushing. That's 11 more than everyone on this board has collectively. But, from a guy who ripped off 100 yard games at the start of the season like they were going out of style, he's got to be doing some soul searching.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Troy is being nice. He knows what 29 is thinking, "Why in hell did I ever sign with these bums, burn my bridge and then last week run my yap and try to put out the fire with gasoline? This is a dumpster fire bruh."

Two games, 11 yards rushing. That's 11 more than everyone on this board has collectively. But, from a guy who ripped off 100 yard games at the start of the season like they were going out of style, he's got to be doing some soul searching.
Kinda like the guy who took him in the 1st round in the fantasy draft...

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Your team did great last week.
Yes they beat Seattle, but then they come out flat and lose to Washington. Such inconsistency is typical of the Rams the past few years, and why so many of their fans are alienated - they often find a way to beat better teams, and usually blow it in the "easy" games.

If you go for a drive around St. Louis and look at the bumper stickers, you'll see a lot of Steelers and Packers fans. The Rams, not so much. It's a bummer, because they were so great 15 years ago, and played well for a few years after their Super Bowl win. But for years now, it's been inconsistent at best. They might go 8-8, but they're not a contender.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
That's mean bro
Not really, as Rodney Harrison just noted after Anthony Barr hits Stafford well out of bounds and no one besides a rookie gets upset. Any other team in the league gets their QB blown up on their sideline like that and someone is going 51/50 and protecting their QB.