What's new

NFL trash talk, memes, bets! No hearsay.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I'm a Dolphins fan. Hence no trash talk with my like this thread post. We haven't had shit to talk trash about in many years. I maybe, sometimes, once in a while, try not too, but get sucked in occasionally gamble.
Damn, that sucks bro.

I heard you guys are trying to pull Dan Marino out of retirement? :cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar:

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Other than maybe the long ball, QB isn't an issue at all.
I like tannehill actually not doing half bad for my fantasy draft thus far. Used to be a big dolphins fan before I stopped watching football. Wife got me back into it she is a big time Bengals fan. So I had to become a big time Steelers fan.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
As a Skins fan, I really enjoyed that Philly/Dallas game. Somehow I feel like we won that one lol.

In all honesty tho while I think the division will look a lot closer, and we look better than I expected, I'm still not sure we will be consistent enough to break six wins

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I had the luck of spending some time with the Rams organization and a few sports agents when I was selling cars. They were all extremely niceand showed me great hospitality. Ride or die it's Rams all the way in my house!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I had the luck of spending some time with the Rams organization and a few sports agents when I was selling cars. They were all extremely niceand showed me great hospitality. Ride or die it's Rams all the way in my house!
I was once told that Chiefs fans are the most annoying fans in football. So I started rooting for the Chiefs just to irritate my friends, and I'm perfectly happy riding that horse again this year.

They won't win their division, but they'll do better than the Rams... :finger: