What's new

NFL trash talk, memes, bets! No hearsay.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I always get hyped for pre season, and then i never watch a game. I love the hype leading up to season though. Especially the part about dallas being a contender, and then watching them fall apart LOLS. But seriously, i mean that!

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
You guys probably get some killer pint sales at the stadium tho ... I hope :)
Lol.... its one of the most expensive places to see a game. One of the smaller stadiums, in the 3rd largest market. Do the math. I have not been to an actual game in a decade or so. Cheapest seat is 100+ face value, and you cant get those too easily, add in parking and everything else it takes for the city, you sre looking at 300 or so for one person. Its just hard to justify that with a sweet tv at home and being warm.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Lol.... its one of the most expensive places to see a game. One of the smaller stadiums, in the 3rd largest market. Do the math. I have not been to an actual game in a decade or so. Cheapest seat is 100+ face value, and you cant get those too easily, add in parking and everything else it takes for the city, you sre looking at 300 or so for one person. Its just hard to justify that with a sweet tv at home and being warm.
300 to watch a guaranteed loss?

and people are paying?

That’s funny :)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Who would have thought the Eagles could beat the
NE Patriots, and was worse then the Las Vegas point spread.

The bookmakers took it in the shorts.