What's new

NFL trash talk, memes, bets! No hearsay.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loser Jets fan here
If the Jets were smart and passed on all of these bum QB’s, and draft Barkley, I’d light up a stogi and smile while everyone makes fun of us

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
So my neighbor behind our property line finally planted his seedlings. He grows tobacco around our town and it’s great to see it start up.

Unfortunately it’s for cigarettes but still pretty cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I bet the browns will beat last year's record!!! ;)

Their draft is tomorrow too

GO BROWNS!!!

WOOF WOOF WOOFWOOFWOOF
WOOF WOOF WOOFWOOFWOOF
WOOF WOOF WOOFWOOFWOOF

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
No, but I’m sure whoever stole my cooler this weekend at the beach will probably be there with it.

That shit ain’t a sport. Bunch of cars pulluting our air. Blasphemy!
You better watch what you say about Nascar when your surrounded by rednecks bro, they'll find you.

In all seriousness though fuck that shit, it ruined my memorial day weekend plans of spending two days in the city going to all the breweries to celebrate being able to drink again. Those bastards

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
You better watch what you say about Nascar when your surrounded by rednecks bro, they'll find you.

In all seriousness though fuck that shit, it ruined my memorial day weekend plans of spending two days in the city going to all the breweries to celebrate being able to drink again. Those bastards
Gotta go to Myrtle for Memorial Day weekend bro. Stop being hating the beach so much

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
When you're a fat fuck the beach is not as appealing a, and b, I can't go in water cuz I have 8 inchest of stiches in my chest bro lol