What's new

NHC Blog Post #2 - WOW!

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
What stick are we peeping Danilo? Tubo?
The new black Tubo (no tubo, no band) from the factory opening.

I'm peepin a "ship-to" label for shuckins... :eyebrow:
:yes:
I don't know what you are talking about.

Oh... and I've never had a black before... so I have nothing to compare this to... but I'm sure it's a great smoke.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Here's another pic from NHC:

Verocu Tubo / Black Tubo / Drac / Frank undressed
Thanks for the comments everyone. We all felt more than fortunate for the experience.

I posted the order wrong on the pic above. It's actually:
Black Tubo / Verocu Tubo / Drac / Frank undressed

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
steve,

how did you know that was the correct order? Hmmm.

Thanks for the pics Dan
I just finished this "Attention to Detail" training here at work. The black has a binder leaf for the wrapper and a closed foot. You can tell by looking at the first stick with the mottled coloration and closed foot, it has to be the black. The second stick has a much nicer looking wrapper and is the same size as the black. The rest was easy. That, and I think Dan fixed his blog by the time I read it.

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I just finished this "Attention to Detail" training here at work. The black has a binder leaf for the wrapper and a closed foot. You can tell by looking at the first stick with the mottled coloration and closed foot, it has to be the black. The second stick has a much nicer looking wrapper and is the same size as the black. The rest was easy. That, and I think Dan fixed his blog by the time I read it.
Cheater:razz:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
OK - Blog readers. Let the rumbus begin ... One of the funniest things (other than me running through the airport) was coining the term 'rumbus' like 'ruckus' while writing about the Rum Bus. Whoever uses the term 'rumbus' in this thread in the best way by the end of the day today - midnight PST - gets a small bomb from me.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I know it's not the proper use of the buzz word, but...

I just Rumbus-ted a nut when I read you got to smoke those 4 cigars!