What's new

Nhc hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
OK - all gone. :-(

OMG! That was fun!

First of all - THANK YOU ALL for logging in and participating. I apologize again for all of the confusion with having product in your shopping carts and then getting trumped by someone checking out before you. I can only imagine the excitement of finding them and not being able to check out. I did my best to only allow them to pop up as available for a second or two before hiding them again in order to minimize that effect.

I wish I had more product - and Pete wishes he had more product. Pete was on the phone with me for most of 3 hours now - keeping track and picking categories to hide them with me. Of course, you guys found the 'quick link'! Way to go! Hopefully, some of the brothers helped others get them. And maybe some will be sharing as well!

Thanks again for your continued support of both Tatuaje products and NHC. It is so great to see a thread with this much activity and excitement.
Even though I was unlucky, thank you for deciding to sell them in this manner. It was very fair and rewarding to those who were lucky to get them.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
OK - all gone. :-(

OMG! That was fun!

First of all - THANK YOU ALL for logging in and participating. I apologize again for all of the confusion with having product in your shopping carts and then getting trumped by someone checking out before you. I can only imagine the excitement of finding them and not being able to check out. I did my best to only allow them to pop up as available for a second or two before hiding them again in order to minimize that effect.

I wish I had more product - and Pete wishes he had more product. Pete was on the phone with me for most of 3 hours now - keeping track and picking categories to hide them with me. Of course, you guys found the 'quick link'! Way to go! Hopefully, some of the brothers helped others get them. And maybe some will be sharing as well!

Thanks again for your continued support of both Tatuaje products and NHC. It is so great to see a thread with this much activity and excitement.
Thanks Dan!!

This was a lot of fun. I cannot wait to get the cigars :clap:

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
It was crazy and frustrating, but not sure it could have been setup any more fair than the way this was setup.

Thanks guys, my vampire hunt continues...

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Well it 2:47 my wife isnt talking too me now and I'm starting to get drunk because of the fighting today :bickering about how I am addicted to cigars and trying to buy something that isnt even available. I would like to say it was fun but so is getting punched in the balls I guess.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Thanks Pete and Dan for all the work and for making these available!!
Excuse me Sir can you please kindly intoduce yourself in the intro thread. Although we are all excited about the new monster release we are dying to know more about you!

diesel

Banned
Rating - 91.9%
78   5   1
Well it 2:47 my wife isnt talking too me now and I'm starting to get drunk because of the fighting today :bickering about how I am addicted to cigars and trying to buy something that isnt even available. I would like to say it was fun but so is getting punched in the balls I guess.
Try crack. It's cheaper, easier to get and less addicting.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Ouch!

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Good luck brother. Don't forget that at the end of the day they are just cigars.:smile:

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Too funny! Luckily my wife had an eye dr's appt and left an hour into the hunt. She gave me a hard enough time for not taking my eye off the computer for 1 hour... Good thing she didn't know I was on a whole nother hour without moving!!

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
:) Now I'm going to finish this Gran Cojonu I lit 3 hours ago thinking it would keep me going through all of this!
thanks again dan, i can't imagine there was a better possible way for you to look out for everyone as this. you're as much of a class act as everyone says you are!

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I'm done.... too frustrating.. find em and then they drop out of your cart...adios, NHC.
Nice tantrum, this makes me sad :(

How can you blame NHC when they were the ONLY retailer that attempted to give everyone a chance and made it an experience to boot....Sure things did not go exactly as planned (the shopping cart thing) but at least he was creative and give a fair shot to everyone. The online thing gave locals AND distant customers a chance to get them.

Saying, "adios NHC" for giving us a nice little game just because you did not get a prize is not the spirit of BOTL.

I know you are a good brother and are frustrated....Be patient, if your search comes up empty, the good brothers here will take care of you......

Status
Not open for further replies.