What's new

(NHC) Surrogates Cigars Bone Crusher

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
+1 on Larry and Mike's comment. May not "love" the stick as much as Larry, but don't have a single bad word to say about Dan and NHC!

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I don't know about "dooped" or "cashing in". I've had many dealings with Dan, it's not in his nature to try and get over on a customer. If anything he's always proven to be more than generous with sales, throwing in swag or sometimes an extra cigar or two.

I'll reserve any judgement and give him the benefit of the doubt.
I have had many dealings with Dan as well, spent plenty of money at his site. I can't recall ever getting something extra tossed in, besides a sticker. I can honestly say I haven't had one single bad experience ordering from Dan, they all have been fantastic. My orders ship fast, usually same day.

I wasn't passing judgement on the guy, he clearly stands behind this product and believes in its value. I just disagree, I guess it isn't my flavor.

I also don't think he is or was out to get anyone, just saying I feel a bit stupid for buying into the hype.

Had I read his statement about how he didn't notice the uncanny resemblance, both in name and band, to an LE he sold a ton of, I wouldn't have placed my order.

Just my opinion.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I don't know about "dooped" or "cashing in". I've had many dealings with Dan, it's not in his nature to try and get over on a customer. If anything he's always proven to be more than generous with sales, throwing in swag or sometimes an extra cigar or two.

I'll reserve any judgement and give him the benefit of the doubt.
I agree with you 100%. He has never let me down with any order and I think he would be the last cigar merchant to try to cash in. I interpret this offering as an attempt to be a little innovative, which is what good businessmen do.

For some, this cigar series is going to be perfect (price, flavor profile). Also, they may get better with rest. Who knows?:)