What's new

Nhl

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
GO FLORIDA PANTHERS!!!

PS - My youngest brother is a sports agent handling a few of the Dolphins, Redskins, and Tampa Bay Buccs...you ought to see the tickets he scams for sports events, especially football and hockey...now if he could only get me some Miami Heat tickets...sigh...:bouncetau

Fresh50

Here to Learn and Burn!!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
GO FLORIDA PANTHERS!!!

PS - My youngest brother is a sports agent handling a few of the Dolphins, Redskins, and Tampa Bay Buccs...you ought to see the tickets he scams for sports events, especially football and hockey...now if he could only get me some Miami Heat tickets...sigh...:bouncetau
BOLTS 4, PANTHERS 1:stretchgr

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
GO FLORIDA PANTHERS!!!

That is pretty sweet!

The Devils beat Philly last night which is always a good thing

dre

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yo AZ you want to put some gars on the next Coyotes - Canucks game?? say 3 sticks. They play on Dec 12.

kinda a long way off i know but whatever...

dre

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made a bet with JTk-12's 8 year old son over a Canucks/Redwings game on 22 of next month. LOL. If he wins i have to send him Canadian money, if I win hes going to send me 3 cigars randomly picked from his dads humi. :headroll:

you know its bad when your taking bets from an 8 year old :sadcry:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I made a bet with JTk-12's 8 year old son over a Canucks/Redwings game on 22 of next month. LOL. If he wins i have to send him Canadian money, if I win hes going to send me 3 cigars randomly picked from his dads humi. :headroll:

you know its bad when your taking bets from an 8 year old :sadcry:
:rofl: That is funny!

dre

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nucks back at it again tonite. Edmonton is on deck tonite with a seccond game tomorrow night. should be some exciting hockey. its always fun when they have the back to back games too. hopefuly there will be lots of hostility tonite and tomorrows game is just a bloodbath