What's new

Nica Rustica

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Goin to a nica rustica event at my local B&M event here in SoCal on thurs. Stoked after reading the reviews
Where is this event you speak of?
Its at NK Cigar Lounge in Westlake Village, CA.

Details:

Join us this Thursady, Nov. 14th. 6-10 pm. for a cigar tasting event.
Featuring Nica Rustica, Liga #9, Liga T52, and Undercrown by Drew Estate.

specials:

First cigar, buy 1 get 1 cigar free. So you can decide which smoke you like better for further purchases.

Other specials- buy 3 cigars get 1 cigar free,and a raffle ticket.
Buy 5 cigars get 2 cigars free,and 2 raffle tickets.
Buy a box get 20% off, 10 free cigars, a cutter, a hat, and 5 raffle tickets.

Gonna make this one count since I think it might include the t52s, undercrowns and no.9s as well as nica rustica

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Goin to a nica rustica event at my local B&M event here in SoCal on thurs. Stoked after reading the reviews

Details:

specials:

First cigar, buy 1 get 1 cigar free. So you can decide which smoke you like better for further purchases.

Gonna make this one count since I think it might include the t52s, undercrowns and no.9s as well as nica rustica
Thanks for the info. I'm in Pasadena and the 101 after works does not sound like too much fun. I may still try to make it down there.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Details:

specials:

Thanks for the info. I'm in Pasadena and the 101 after works does not sound like too much fun. I may still try to make it down there.
Head out on the later side, 101 shouldn't be too bad I dont think later in evening

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I gotta get one or two of these at some point. Maybe for Christmas gift to self

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd like to find one of these! But no where around East Lansing has them. Been looking since I heard. Haven't been able to find the Headley Grange either unfortunately. Wanted to get those to celebrate the end of a semester in a few weeks.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
My b&m got 10 boxes of these and they were gone in a matter of minutes. I was able to get one vitola, but it had some burn issues (the runt left behind i guess)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My b&m got 10 boxes of these and they were gone in a matter of minutes. I was able to get one vitola, but it had some burn issues (the runt left behind i guess)

Same here, I came across the last one, and the 1st third, there seemed to be a crack or hole in the wrapper the way it was pulling, but I couldn't find one, there was no visible smoke coming out anywhere...

but even still, when I got to a little before the halfway point, I passed the mysterious damage and it started smoking like a dream, this cigar was amazing.

...and talk about a lot of smoke, it was like a Snoop Dogg video going on while that thing was lit. Tons of smoke, tasted great, incredible draw, DE always has the draw on their cigars nailed IMO.

Instant Nica fan over here.