What's new

Non-Newbie Blind Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
And people wonder why we go postal. Supposed to be no yard gars but then these dog rockets show up at in my Mailbox!:stretchgr
blind trade.jpg

I guess I'll have to find a way to choke em down some how. Thanks for the smokes.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
went out yesterday...

9405 5036 9930 0475 6393 22

Enjoy...

FYI - I'm out of town from the 21st to the 27th so I won't be able to share or thank for anything landing at my location until my return.

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
As I arrived home today I could see what I thought was a glowing box emitting a green plume of haze hovering around it... Curiosity got the best of me and now I have been exposed to a terminal level of radiation thanks to the bomb I received today from JuYcEmAn!! DAMN you JuYcEmAn!!!!!!!! My balls just shriveled! I'ma get you sucka!!

Thank you big time~

Chef

Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial Toro
La Flor Dominica Air Bender Guerrero
La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor Magnifico
Guillermo Leon Belicoso
Established 1844 Anejado #58
La Herencia Cubana CORE Belicoso
Padilla Miami Toro
Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne
Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Criollo Epicure

And a bad ass lighter!

Wow!!!!!!!!
My pleasure, Chef! I had no idea who I was sending it to since there was no screen name provided. Had I known...

(The lighter is several years old. I picked it up while in England in the 90's. I have several and thought I'd pass it along to someone who would get some use from it.)

Don't hit me back too hard, I've got your address!

Mike

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
I chuckled when I got paired up with Co Smokes. Its a blind trade and I get the brother I traded with just a week prior. After we chuckled about it he was nothing but serious when he decided to blow up my mailbox. I mean a Punch from 1996? Seriously? :popeyes: Every stick is top notch. Might as well hide my package under the rug and never mention it again... Thanks C! I appreciate it :stretchgr

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I chuckled when I got paired up with Co Smokes. Its a blind trade and I get the brother I traded with just a week prior. After we chuckled about it he was nothing but serious when he decided to blow up my mailbox. I mean a Punch from 1996? Seriously? :popeyes: Every stick is top notch. Might as well hide my package under the rug and never mention it again... Thanks C! I appreciate it :stretchgr

Daaaaamn. Nice hit right there!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My pleasure, Chef! I had no idea who I was sending it to since there was no screen name provided. Had I known...

(The lighter is several years old. I picked it up while in England in the 90's. I have several and thought I'd pass it along to someone who would get some use from it.)

Don't hit me back too hard, I've got your address!

Mike

A well worn in lighter has good stories that comes with it... Oh don't you worry... I have your address too...

Chef

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Lol, you guys are too intimidating to trade with, I'm seeing stuff sent out that's better than what I smoke myself.

If you like them, we might like them. Or at least appreciate your tastes. No need to be intimidated. Get in on this!!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Gravity, I felt the same way, but I have a decent stash and wanted to play. I could not go as big as some of the other, but I have to agree with JBL... Get in on the trade. The brothers on here are awesome, but some thought into it and send out a bomb.....

It is always nice to try out different sticks that other like.

Status
Not open for further replies.