What's new

Non-Newbie Blind Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

I just got knocked the f* out...As a newby I feel way outgunned in my response but I shall try. Thanks a ton brother!

Last edited:

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
wow, splatt, THAT is some classic BOTL math right there! five to ten get'cha fifteen? also, that little pocket ash tray is suh-Weet! had one for a while, it is a life saver.

now that we are into the first rounds of this, kinda regret telling myself, "nah, don't go completely nuts just yet!". some stellar hook ups flying people!

Rating - 100%
62   0   1
Got a nice smack in the chops from cschwalbe.....one stick that didn't make the picture is represented by its band. My bad....smoked it already. Thanks, bro!

Allow me to retort....0311 0820 0001 5089 3629

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Nice to see things moving along smoothly...Was thinking I might switch up the format a bit depending on what you guys thought. As opposed to just pairing up people, I might make it more of a thing where Person A ships to Person B, then Person C ships to Person B, Person D ships to person C and on and on...

I think that might add a bit of intrigue to the thread. What are your thoughts?

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Nice to see things moving along smoothly...Was thinking I might switch up the format a bit depending on what you guys thought. As opposed to just pairing up people, I might make it more of a thing where Person A ships to Person B, then Person C ships to Person B, Person D ships to person C and on and on...

I like the thought, but that leaves out A

A~>B
B~>C
C~>A

Then repeat every 3???

or

A~>C
C~>B
B~>A

same principle as above, but either or you can add people in as long as somebody ends up shipping to A

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I like the thought, but that leaves out A

A~>B
B~>C
C~>A

Then repeat every 3???

or

A~>C
C~>B
B~>A

same principle as above, but either or you can add people in as long as somebody ends up shipping to A

You don't have to leave anyone out, you could work it like this depending on if you want to use groups of 3 or 4. I think this would be great though i think it will be too tuff to try to keep track of who shipped to whom so you may wind up with sending to same person but if enough people are in shouldn't happen.
A~>C A~>C
B~>D B~>A
C~>B C~>B
D~>A

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
WOW.... Just got home to receive this kick in the nuts from PNOGUY!!!! What a great bunch of sticks, I am getting ready to light one up now.

And the sticker... amazing!!!

Thank you brother.....

Attachments

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Had my J.Rawls side waiting on me when I got back in town, and dropped her side off this afternoon.

9405 5036 9930 0489 0096 78

Enjoy, sister!

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
:ccool:I have been impatiently waiting for my package from Chef to arrive. I must say, I'm speechless. Chef went overboard. The contents are as follows:

Cain 460 F Straight Ligero NUB
Joya de Nicaragua Clásico #1
Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Toro (Box Pressed)
Drew Estate Ming Dynasty Belicoso
Drew Estate Natural Root Deluxe
Drew Estate Château Real Cristales Deluxe
Drew Estate Château Real Noble Habana
Drew Estate Liga Privada Unico Serie UF-13
My Father "S" Special Robusto
Tatuaje 7th Capa Especial Sumatra Corona Gorda

As I mentioned, I was stunned!

Taking Chef's advice, I dug deeper into the box. Lo and behold, there was more!

A 3 x 5 picture of Clyde "Bulldog" Turner (I'm a Bears Fan)
4 Drew Estate Themed Stickers/Decals
An OCC (Orange County Chopper) Lighter
and, a beautiful "switch blade" style utility knife!

Again, I am truly amazed. I am honored to have been "served" by Chef. Although I have smoked cigars for many years, I have NEVER been presented with such a generous gift.

Scott, thank you! Simply, thank you!

Mike

Oh, by the by, as I said, I have your address...:ccool:

Status
Not open for further replies.