What's new

Non-Newbie Blind Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Chef hit me with an unexpected return fire. Chef, I wasn't sure if you got my end or not...this isn't the way to tell me lol. PM or post would have done. Thanks brother, I look forward to smoking each one of these.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336076696.949101.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1336076708.065965.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1336076722.407164.jpg

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yo jowee77!!

Sorry bro, while I would have loved to have let you know your firebomb was well received, I was recuperating in the ICU. I just so happened to have some sticks with me when the bomb went off, and surprisingly they were on the hospital bed beside me when I awoke in ICU. My dilemma was that they would not let me use my phone while I was in the hospital so I could not tell you that your sticks arrived. Sio I worked out a trade with my Doctor to go to my house and grab some sticks from my humi and get them out to you. I hope the selection was some you liked. I also hope that quack did not gank any extras from my humi's. Thank you big time for the sticks you sent me. I look forward to smoking them all :)

Chef

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Yo jowee77!!

Sorry bro, while I would have loved to have let you know your firebomb was well received, I was recuperating in the ICU. I just so happened to have some sticks with me when the bomb went off, and surprisingly they were on the hospital bed beside me when I awoke in ICU. My dilemma was that they would not let me use my phone while I was in the hospital so I could not tell you that your sticks arrived. Sio I worked out a trade with my Doctor to go to my house and grab some sticks from my humi and get them out to you. I hope the selection was some you liked. I also hope that quack did not gank any extras from my humi's. Thank you big time for the sticks you sent me. I look forward to smoking them all :)

Chef
No worries brother! I hope you are feeling better, I had no idea. I am glad to hear that you recieved my end and I truly hope you enjoy every last one of them. Again, I hope you are recovering quickly and thanks again!

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Yo jowee77!!

Chef
Did I read this right? You had your doctor go to your house, invade your humidor and ship some cigars out to jowee?! What in the world did you have to trade for that?!

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Had a complete brain fart and didn't send out my assigned recipient's package. Sorry about the delay in getting this out. It went out today:
DC # 0312 0090 0002 3448 6071

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
I agree you had a "brain fart"... When you made these selections! Now I understand what you told me, 'lo those many months ago, about being a Tat Whore while sitting in Casa Fuente.

I blame JDog for introducing me to this BOTL madness; I never expected having such a great time learning and meeting fellow BOTL's, especially JDog. After clearing up some confusion on who needed to send what to whom, I received the following from JDog in the mail today:

Tatuaje Red Tubo
Tatuaje Black Tubo
Tatuaje El Triunfador '08
Tatuaje Este Limited Edition
Tatuaje TAA Limited Edition
Tatuaje DD Limited Edition
Don Pepin Garcia Blue "Old Version"
Jaime Garcia New England Limited Edition

Jon, my sincerest and most humble, "thank you"! I truly appreciate you sending me these cigars. I look forward to someday paying you back, and then some...

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Jon, my sincerest and most humble, "thank you"! I truly appreciate you sending me these cigars. I look forward to someday paying you back, and then some...
I'm glad your enjoying yourself on BOTL... you certainly get more out of the BOTL experience the more you put into it and looks like you've been very active. Enjoy the sticks and, please, there is no need to pay me back. It's a blind trade and I believe I should be getting something from someone soon. The new format of having folks do a three way trade is a bit confusing... lol.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336604101.934469.jpgJust got a explosive package in the mail from monsterDG! Holy crap! Very nice bomb !!!!!! Nothing like a good bomb to make a bad day good!! You the man

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Couple more pairings out today -- also going to mix things up a bit again and make it more random :dunno: :squinteye

Got a guy or two in the queue as well :glassesgr

Rating - 100%
62   0   1
There is some serious, serious artillery flying around in this thing! I may just have to jump back into this. Y'all are having way too much fun without me!

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Warning to the board - new guy Juyceman DOES NOT MESS AROUND!

The damage -

La aurora preferido - emerald
La aurora preferido - maduro
AF anejo 46
MF LB churchill
Diamond Crown maximu pyramid
padilla miami edicion limitada
san cristobal guajiro
Ashton ESG
Romeo y julieta habana reserve
LADC Mi amor
Guillermo Leon
CAO Hans huber commerativo
Locally roasted coffe (intelligentsia) and mug

Thanks for the great package! Some very nice sticks in here, most of which I haven't tried. :)

I'm done blind trading until I'm no longer concussed.

Attachments

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Andy, It was my pleasure! I'm glad you liked what I sent. Being a "blind trade", you never know if what you send will strike the fancy of the recipient. Enjoy the cigars, and the coffee! Mike

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Sorry fellas I let this thread fall by the wayside last week, had a lot of crap going on and was only on the board briefly. I'm back this week though and have already sent out some pairings.

Apologies for the delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.