What's new

Non-Newbie Blind Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I got these from Keith (NorthShore04). Wow!

My photography skills stink, so here's a list:
• MOW Puro Authentico
• Fuente Hemingway Short Story
• Fuente Hemingway Signature
• Oliva Serie V #4 Corona
• My Father Cedros
• Tatuaje 7th
• La Flor Dominicana Air Bender
• La Riqueza Robusto
• Tatuaje Tattoo
• Opus X Robusto
• My Father El Centurion Robusto

All of the sticks are amazing! You and I have similar tastes in NCs... scary how similar, although I don't smoke a ton of Fuentes so those were nice to get. And your kidding with the Centurion right? I love that LE and only have like 1 or 2 of the Robusto size left in my personal collection. I'm going to light that up when I achieve something important at work or something... lol. Thank again man!

Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I got these from Keith (NorthShore04). Wow!

My photography skills stink, so here's a list:
• MOW Puro Authentico
• Fuente Hemingway Short Story
• Fuente Hemingway Signature
• Oliva Serie V #4 Corona
• My Father Cedros
• Tatuaje 7th
• La Flor Dominicana Air Bender
• La Riqueza Robusto
• Tatuaje Tattoo
• Opus X Robusto
• My Father El Centurion Robusto

All of the sticks are amazing! You and I have similar tastes in NCs... scary how similar, although I don't smoke a ton of Fuentes so those were nice to get. And your kidding with the Centurion right? I love that LE and only have like 1 or 2 of the Robusto size left in my personal collection. I'm going to light that up when I achieve something important at work or something... lol. Thank again man!
You're welcome Jonathan. Glad you like them. Have to take care of my brothers from my home state.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Headed out... small selection but lethal... lol. DC# 9405 5036 9930 0019 1693 08

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Talk about lethal :popeyes:

Let's see if I can get these right:
Tatuaje Tobacco Plaza DD
Tatuaje T110
Illusione 4/2G Slam
Arturo Fuente Anejo 46
Liga Undercrown Robusto
Coronado By La Flor Corona Gorda

Wow, just wow. Totally unbelievable. The only one I've had is the Undercrown and I'll have to see if I can bring myself to smoke the others. I guess for special and very VERY special occasions. Thank you very much Jonathan.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Holy Piss! Not sure if I should list this in the Bombers Basement or here! The box said non newbie trade, but the contents screamed Bomb!

That San Cristobal looks suuuper old! I can't wait to smoke it!
I have yet to have a OSOK in a larger size, I'm extremely interested to see how the size affects flavor!
That Flor De Las Antillas looks amazing! I love box pressed cigars!
Speaking of box pressed, the VSG and AF look fantastic as well
Now with this La Verite 2009 and EPC Dark Ritual, I can finally smoke one, since now I have one to age and one to smoke!

Thanks a ton Javajunkie! You sure know how to lay a smack-down!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
i think i owed you? if not... meh.

o)

enjoy man! oh, and IIRC, look under the band as you smoke that san christo: had one with a SIGNIFICANT color difference, smoked great!

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
These showed up today from CigarGavin. Was a special treat, not only because he sent such a great selection, but tonight is the eve of my 40th Bday. :angerFU:

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
My apologies (especially to Andy) for posting this later than expected. I left for a trip to Atlanta the day the packaged arrived and returned home late last evening.

This thread has been so much fun! I cannot believe the incredible comaraderie; I have met some great BOTL participating in the blind trade. The latest "bomb" to land at Casa de Mike was from Andy, Tobacco Giant. Andy, thank you so very much for the great assortment of fine cigars; there were some favorites, but most were brands that I have wanted to try, but never had. TG sent the following:

Wanting to try, but never had...
Liga Privada T52 Pig
AJ Fernandez San Lotano Maduro
Casa Magna Colorado
Camacho Carojo
...and, believe it, or not...
Padron Anniversary Series 1964

Favorites of mine....
My Father No. 1
Ashton Cabinet
Don Pepin Garcia Blue

Rocky Patel Decade Lonsdale (?)

Andy, thank you! Your generosity was overwhelming! Thanks for trading with me; I'm glad you enjoyed your end, as well.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Michael (Mickeymorris626) killed me this morning with some stuff I've been dying to try; BOTL small batch 2010 and Undercrown Corona Viva especially. Along with a few of my favorites T52 and Cain F Lancero

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337966758.345223.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.