What's new

Non-Newbie Blind Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just waiting on feedback from ATL since it looks like he received my package in the Newbie Trading Thread.

Ready to get a lot more trades under my belt!

Please let me know how to proceed! Thank you!

Last edited:

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Please let me know how to proceed! Thank you!
love the enthusiasm, but this is a BLIND trade, don't go spoiling the surprises! o)

you want in, just PM bdc30, and, when he has enough participants, he will assign you a (mostly) randomly chosen target. read up in the first couple pages on the specifics to be clear on how this rolls. and be patient, as sometimes it takes a few for enough people to sign up with brent to make it worthwhile to assign.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
when I went out the door for work today there was a humidified bomb in my mailbox. Gee Rawkz really hit me hard (also two packages on the stoop lets just say a bad day just got great)!!! Thanks garret it was very generous and the O.S.O.K I have been die-in to try! I will post pics of the hit later when I have time to diffuse the package haha my gf is going to the post office within the hour and I will post the Tracking when she does....

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
when I went out the door for work today there was a humidified bomb in my mailbox. Gee Rawkz really hit me hard (also two packages on the stoop lets just say a bad day just got great)!!! Thanks garret it was very generous and the O.S.O.K I have been die-in to try! I will post pics of the hit later when I have time to diffuse the package haha my gf is going to the post office within the hour and I will post the Tracking when she does....
Glad everything arrived post up a pic! Can't even remember what I sent haha

Status
Not open for further replies.