What's new

North Dallas herf?

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
@acc05R1 and @mdwest were missed on those tags, or are they no longer active members on the board?

Also, the ONLY day that is out of the question for me is Monday. I have a prior commitment that keeps occupied.

Of course, I would prefer Micheals, as it is closer to my house, but elite would work as well.

Let me know a date (except Mondays, oh, and next week because I will be in Tulsa, and the week after, Miami) and I will be there.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I'd love to meet up with you brothers for an in face herf. Itll have to be planned further out, so I can make arrangements to come down from Amarillo. Keep me in the loop on future herfs.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Why wait?

I've got tomorrow night wide open...

Whose down for a stick at a local lounge... lets say starting at 7PM

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Ok, I think it's time to see if we can actually put one of these together rather than just talking about it. First question, where? I'd suggest something like either Elite in Addison or Michael's in Euless. Both are easy enough to get to from just about anywhere in the DFW area. Next, when? Are weeknights or weekend afternoons better for most? Post any comments here and we'll see if we can make this happen. Feel free to tag anyone I might have missed.

@Erikis35, @mpomario, @Ducttapegonewild, @seeharrison, @zirotti, @csk415, @ChipS, @BillEGoat, @SaintsReturn, @Pbenda, @Sirspanksalot, @hopzilla, @TravisNTexas, @Shift_Six, @JWBurns, @Coolbreeze81, @dumptruck81, @TxChevyZ71, @THEMISCHMAN, @redneck_toy
Micheal's in Euless is uncomfortable and small. Filtration is not great either. I'll go there though, just putting those things out there. I don't mind driving to either Elite or Micheal's in Keller. I would prefer Elite as their selection is good and the bar is very good. After next week I am out of school but am good on most weeknights and weekends. Let's do this.

Rating - 100%
4   0   1
This would be awesome. I live in Keller so my vote would be a little more bias to this side of town haha. I have random availability too so it just depends on what works best for the group.

I do like both Micheals locations, but I second the previous comment about the euless location.. not the best for groups.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ChipS

Chip
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'm open tomorrow night. Michaels in Keller or Elite are both good. Actually happen to be at Michaels right now.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Why wait?

I've got tomorrow night wide open...

Whose down for a stick at a local lounge... lets say starting at 7PM
Name your place...

Knowing that you're in the Allen area, I would be willing to make that drive, just to shake your hand...

Also, wife and I have plans in Plano tomorrow afternoon, so, that would make it quite easy on my drive, two birds and all...

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Looks like several votes for Keller..

Michaels @ 7PM?

I'm easy to recognize.. just look for the dude that looks like someone shaved a sasquatch, put him in an ill fitting shirt, and taught him to speak.. :)

Rating - 100%
4   0   1
Anyone want to meet at Micheals I'm Keller tonight? I'm available anytime from now on. I couldn't make it last night.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I thought the plan was for this evening and will be up there soon. I'll be the fat guy in a blue shirt.
How is he going to tell you from me then?

I thought I was supposed to be the fat guy in the blue shirt tonight?

:)

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
You guys are doing this tonight? I have game night here with the wife some friends. Let me know if you guys want meet up next week except Saturday. Darn dance recital. Sunday afternoon even.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   1
Well shit, I though it was last night. Sweet, I'll be there tonight then. I'll be the guy looking like he just got his ass kicked on the golf course. Haha. Blue shorts and a polo

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Ill be the shaved sasquatch in a brown shirt and brown/green ball cap (couldnt let myself get mistaken for Chip :D )...