What's new

North Dallas herf?

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Sorry I couldn't make it last night. Definitely need to do this more often than every 2 years or so. Just post up when you feel like having a smoke at a lounge and see who else can make it.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Sorry I couldn't make it last night. Definitely need to do this more often than every 2 years or so. Just post up when you feel like having a smoke at a lounge and see who else can make it.
As long as you do the same. I would love to meet up with you again soon. I know that @ChipS and @SaintsReturn life relatively close to the Micheals in Keller, so the chance of getting them there is very likely. I live about equa-distance between the Keller and Euless locations, so either would be good for me. @mdwest lives in BFE, so it may take him a bit of time to hit either of them up. I also know that @acc05R1 is in the area as well.

Maybe next saturday night?

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Saturday nights usually don't work for me. Saturday afternoons and weeknights are usually good. Also, I thought @acc05R1 moved out of the area after you left for Japan. Has he moved back? Haven't seen him around BOTL in ages either.

Michael's in Keller is okay with me. If we want to hook up with @mdwest, we could do Elite in Addison or some place up by him.

ChipS

Chip
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Was great to see you guys last night. I'd be up for doing it again soon, someone just pick a time and place. If I'm available I'll try to make it and I'm good with any shop in the area.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

ChipS

Chip
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Except Taboo
Was great to see you guys last night. I'd be up for doing it again soon, someone just pick a time and place. If I'm available I'll try to make it and I'm good with any shop in the area.

ChipS

Chip
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Not a fan of their seating or ventilation. However, their house blend cigars are actually pretty good which is a redeeming quality.
While I am a bigger fan of the other smoke shops around here, I am oddly okay with that one. I'd just bring my own cigars and enjoy an iced cold beverage...

Rating - 100%
4   0   1
And I'm good to head out to Addison every now and then. I haven't been to any of those shops.

Also, en Fuego in Frisco has outdoor seating, BYOB, and a decent selection if we ever need to head out that way.

It was great meeting/seeing you all last night.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sorry I missed it! I’m definitely down for the next ones. Week nights are pretty open for me. I’m in downtown Dallas, but it’s easy for me to get most anywhere.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’ve got a crawfish bowl this afternoon that I plan on bringing some Cuban friends to. Otherwise I’d be there. Thanks for keeping me on the invite list!