What's new

NY & NJ "Smoke out before we get kicked out" HERF

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
We didn't hit any traffic coming back from your place and got here in under 4 hours I think, but coming down took a bit longer cause of some slowdown near camden yard.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Actually, another idea is the place that I met Larry, Tom and Seamus in Woodbridge. JJ Bittings I think. That was a pretty nice place with a nice selection of Ports, and easy for me to get to!!!!!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
JJ's is a nice place. I'd really like to hit up Acuzar.

Maybe a poll with directions for each place to see what works best for everyone? Also what time, 3/4pm?? If it has a lounge/cigar friendly bar the early birds can show up and hold down the fort until the rest come.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Closer to MD for me for :driving: issues . Still checking with the :wifey: tho even I can go. Does anyone south of there or Maryland want to hook up for this? Again depending on whether I can go or not of couse, I would drive.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Depending on what time we decide to meet and how late a night it is we could ride together Steve. I don't think I want to risk driving back any later then 8pm but that wouldn't make for much of a herf if I left by then.

I am pretty sure I am going to end up staying the night...if you stay over we could still ride together. :dunno:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Woodbridge is only like 3 hours from here. Long as I can make it home by 3am, I would not even need a place to crash since I am a night owl. Not sure where the other place were talking about, but am pretty sure I will convince my wife I MUST go to this function.

(Edit) Todd, I should confirm this by this evening, cause she does work on Sat. If you could drive this far toward say Route 70 and 32 area in Maryland, I will drive from there and save you lots of driving.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Right Todd, but spending the night out, that I need permission if ya know what I mean. Also Todd, I have spare BR here if all else did fail for us. Tom, another hour is no biggie, thanks bud.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hmmmm, that is an option.

If you are a drinker I could pick you up on the way up, you could drink all you want, I could drive back, and then make the call on whether I think I could make it the rest of the way or crash at your place. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Bring a tent and we can camp out in my back yard :rofl:

I would say two people could crash here but I just rent a room from my folks and don't know if thats overdoing it.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Well, I have the stamp of approval. Now just need to work out the details. I do drink alcohol, so long as you have a good driving record, no problem letting you drive back if we drive back that night. BTW I was a Boy Scout for many years and our troup would camp out almost every month. Great outdoor is fine by my, no camping gear anymore tho. Todd, PM coming.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Shit, I have tons of camping gear!

Larry,
What kind of deal on a room could Steve and I get, two beds ya sickos, since Josh would be pushing it asking for two of us to stay over.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Josh, Larry can get a room for $49...I think I'll just see if Steve wants to stay there...I don't want to put you in a jam with your folks. :thumbsup:

We can still go get bagels though...I can watch you guys enjoy them. :hysterica