What's new

October 7th Herf on Long Island

Should we make dinner reservations?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 100%
234   0   0
OK, Last post for me till I get home from this HERF. Sorry some of you guys can't make this. Look forward to seeing those that can on Saturday.

HEADBANGER, OUT!

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!

I spoke with Tripp yesterday, he and his wife are in PA enjoying the fall foliage. Can't wait to herf it up with you guys!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Mehh I'm not feelin so well lately, and it would take nearly 3 hours commuting on trains to get there so I think I missed this one unfortunately.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Joshua, hope you are feeling better.

In spite of the fact the stupid Yankees lost yesterday, I still had a great time. Hope you all did too!! Lot's of good smokes and conversation. Thanks to everyone that came out to the herf. As one of the guys said, this is what's it's all about. Hanging out together, having fun and enjoying some of the finer things in life with good friends. I already can't wait to herf it up again with youze guyze!!

Kevin

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yep, Kevin's right.
Yankees sucked.
Herfin with good friends was great.

Pics posted here

Haven't the time for smart alecky photo captions - aw shucks - gotta leave now to get the Giants game - at least wanted to get pis uploaded.

First half of photos are Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure - aka Fredneck and Headbanger in the city on Friday - then the herf pictures

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys - thanks for stopping down yesterday. I am sorry I could not spend that much time with all of you; I was conducting a wine tasting with my staff and then I had a dinner meeting afterwards.

I appreciate the sticks too!

Peace,

Ben
Director of Wine, Cigars and Marketing
Maxwell and Dunne's Steakhouse
www.mdsteakhouse.com

PS Please look for updates on the Nov 20 Rocky Patel event :waving:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Had a blast yesterday. Can't wait for the next one. It was great meeting a bunch of new guys, especially Tripp!

Oh, I was glad I got to drool on the AMG V12 twin tubro and the Bentley.