What's new

October 7th Herf on Long Island

Should we make dinner reservations?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Yes I made it home safe and sound. Thanks for the HERF Kevin. A great experience was had for sure. Could not have had much more fun in a long weekend as that. Great meeting all the nice folks, smoking fine cigars, and eating good food.

Greg and I went back out to get Geoff after the HERF for some sweets for my wife, drinks and pizza, then his a neat club right around the corner from Geoff's pad (Hogs and Heffers in the meat packing district). An extra special thanks goes out to Geoff. He showed me and Greg his city most of Friday and then again on Saturday night. Your hospitality can not be matched my friend. Cheers!

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
What a fantastic Herf!!

It was great meeting everyone, especially the BOTL crew of Kevin, John (Tripp) and his wife, Geoff, Tom (Caudio) and Dan (CigarDan).

Also, an extra special thanks to Geoff for showing Steve and I such an excellent time on Friday and Saturday.

From the NY pizza to cannoli, the NY Public Library and Empire State Building, Times Square and the subway, Florios and the Velvet Lounge, and of course, Hogs & Heifers, Steve and I experienced so much in such a small time frame, and it would never have been possible without Geoff, who is a walking encyclopedia of all that is the City and a most gracious tour host.

Thanks!

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Was glad to hang out with you guyz.

When I travel and herf/hang with friends out of state I am always treated very well. Better than I deserve ;-)

When others come into town I want to express my gratitude to the people who have hosted me by being a good host to others.

It's all about the brotherhood!
- DocRKS

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great time meeting all you BOTL.org boys! Hell of a HERF to break in on here! :assaultri

Great meeting you out-a-state botls! Hopefully it won't be too long before I see you guys again.

Steve

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
1850 miles and 9 states later I am back at home.
I have lost my phone and my wife left her's at the tubaman's house.
I am worn out and have all kinds of crazy shit to deal with here at home.
I cant wait to get back to work to get some normalcy back in my life.

It was great to get to herf with everybody and meet everybody.
I had a great time.
I am worn out.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
What a fantastic Herf!!

It was great meeting everyone, especially the BOTL crew of Kevin, John (Tripp) and his wife, Geoff, Tom (Caudio) and Dan (CigarDan).
Fredneck said it!!

Was great to meet all you guys. Dan great to finally meet up. Mr Tripp and Mrs Tripp, hope the herf was to your expectation. Nice to see all of you again..Geoff and George B, always a pleasure. Kevin, excellent organization.

I apologize for skipping out so early, work always gets in the way of good time!!
ALWAYS!! :argh::argh::argh:

Geoff thanks for the wine. It is already in the cooler awaiting sacrifice which is on Saturday.