What's new

Orlando Herf 12/29

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Hey everyone...

Roll call for the next Orlando herf!

As usual we'll be at the Coronas off Sand Lake. I'll probably get there in the early afternoon (2 or so) and stay for a few hours. I will have family/friends in town so I'm not sure how everything will pan out for me, but I should be able to be there and make everything work.

Anyone want to do a small secret santa for the herf? Limit it to 5ers or $25 or something?

-ryan

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
You know I'm down. I'm cool with a secret santa exchange or general bombing. Either way or both. Ha!

Sent from my mind using telekinesis and Tapatalk.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Let me see what I can do regarding being the sponsor, and I can get back to all of you next week. Perhaps, I can get my company to donate some stuff.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Let me see what I can do regarding being the sponsor, and I can get back to all of you next week. Perhaps, I can get my company to donate some stuff.
I think I can answer without letting anything out. Ryan may have had a couple companies that were going to donate some sticks and or swag for prizes. I don't know the status, so I can't say who they may be. But yeah, sponsors are great.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
For the record my response was not an "official" one... Lol I have no knowledge of what Ryan has cooked up or arranged for this Herf...

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I think I can answer without letting anything out. Ryan may have had a couple companies that were going to donate some sticks and or swag for prizes. I don't know the status, so I can't say who they may be. But yeah, sponsors are great.
Yes....

I had one guy reach out to me about sending us a care package and I am reaching out to another for some goodies.

Hopefully everything will fall into place, including my presence lol.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Sweet! I'm going to remember to bring some cash in case another random EL/RE box split happens... I see plenty I'd love a shot at but don't want to commit to whole boxes of...