What's new

Orlando Herf 12/29

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Cool. It'll be good to see you again Russ. I thought I saw you on the cruise I was just on. Turns out it was just a guy in a pirate outfit ��
HA!

So any ideas or input on if we should do a secret santa? I was thinking everyone who wants to participate could show up with a 5er and then we draw names to see who receives your 5er.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Cool. It'll be good to see you again Russ. I thought I saw you on the cruise I was just on. Turns out it was just a guy in a pirate outfit 😊
HA!

So any ideas or input on if we should do a secret santa? I was thinking everyone who wants to participate could show up with a 5er and then we draw names to see who receives your 5er.
I agree that this is a really cool idea and I'm down to put together a fiver for sure. Are we putting any other kind of stipulations on this? I know some of you guys suck at maths... Ha ha ha.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis and Tapatalk.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Cool. It'll be good to see you again Russ. I thought I saw you on the cruise I was just on. Turns out it was just a guy in a pirate outfit ��
HA!

I agree that this is a really cool idea and I'm down to put together a fiver for sure. Are we putting any other kind of stipulations on this? I know some of you guys suck at maths... Ha ha ha.

Let's TRY and keep the BOTL math to a minimum. If you want to supplement your give with something else you can... but be reasonable (bottle of beer, coffee beans, etc...). I know the BOTL crew is stupid generous, but try and keep it simple. I'll try and keep it to just a 5er.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
HA!

Let's TRY and keep the BOTL math to a minimum. If you want to supplement your give with something else you can... but be reasonable (bottle of beer, coffee beans, etc...). I know the BOTL crew is stupid generous, but try and keep it simple. I'll try and keep it to just a 5er.
Curtis, that was my brother.

Ryan, Im down for the fi... fiv... fiv.... Yeah I cant even say it. But yeah Im down to drop a hand bomb secret santa style.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Come on guys, the 29th is my wedding anniversary and my wife is letting me go... You have no excuse to miss this one! Ha ha!