What's new

Orlando Herf 12/29

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Yeah, I'm totally serious, but that's how my wedding day was... My buddies and I at Coronas drinking and smoking until the zero hour then hopping into the car and racing to be there.... Good times.... And a supportive and understanding wife.... Ha ha ha.

She also knows we are limited on what we can do with a 5 month old in tow....

Sent from my mind using telekinesis and Tapatalk.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
We'll get a couple double espressos in you Matt and you will be fine. Not to mention the chocolate covered espresso beans.
That is great news Ryan!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Sweet! Curtis those beans have crack rock in them... I keep wanting to ask where they come from so I can get a bag or two until I realize I would eat them all in a sitting and be shaking on the floor for hours.... Ha ha.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis and Tapatalk.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Anytime bro. Honored to have the opportunity... Hope to see some great pics of you guys. Still a lot of brothers that I have not seen pics of. The Brotherhood is huge!

Best,
Antonio

Woohoo...

So one of the sponsors is 100% confirmed... Reinado Cigars.

Thanks, Antonio!

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Anytime bro. Honored to have the opportunity... Hope to see some great pics of you guys. Still a lot of brothers that I have not seen pics of. The Brotherhood is huge!

Best,
Antonio

Woohoo...

Thanks, Antonio!
Thank you Antonio, we really appreciate the gesture.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0

Best,
Antonio

Woohoo...

Thanks, Antonio!

You always go above and beyond brother, thank you. Excited to get to try one of these soon, have one from the pass still chilling as it travel in that box for a little while.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, new to the forum but been in Orlando since 2007. Any chance I can tag along?
Absolutely, we would love to have you join us. Keep eye on this thread for any updates. You familiar with that Coronas location?
Yep, I usually do the Lake Mary or downtown locations. I live round the corner from Harry's in Oviedo and not far from Cigarz in Waterford.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm going to miss yet Another Orlando HERF! We are going to be out of town and there is absolutely no chance of making it.

Enjoy it guys. I will make it one of these days. And thanks Antonio for sending a present down for the guys to enjoy!

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I'm going to miss yet Another Orlando HERF! We are going to be out of town and there is absolutely no chance of making it.

Enjoy it guys. I will make it one of these days. And thanks Antonio for sending a present down for the guys to enjoy!
Sorry you can't make it. I guess we will just have to keep having them until you show up to one 😊

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Got any here's planned for August? If things go well I'm hoping to be thru there in August.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Got any here's planned for August? If things go well I'm hoping to be thru there in August.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Brother, I am sure that can be arranged. I have one conflict in August. I will be up in Scully's part of the country for my daughters grad school graduation, but I am sure others can make it.