What's new

Orlando Herf 12/29

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Yeah, I may be early as well. I do have to get home for our anniversary.... Bwahahahahahahahha
Yeah, you better not be late for that.
You mean you don't think she will give me a pass? I keep hearing General Ackbar saying "it's a trap!"
Now, Ryan correct me if im wrong, there are certain "rules" for the SS, but there is no such rules in place for Anniversary 5vers, correct?

Anniversary bombs are fair game!!!!
Crap... Can I get another ruling?
Sure. I can help with that.
My ruling is......I agree with Russ and Ryan.
Now that we have that out of the way.
Et tu, Curtis?
Ita vero

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Yeah, I may be early as well. I do have to get home for our anniversary.... Bwahahahahahahahha
Yeah, you better not be late for that.
You mean you don't think she will give me a pass? I keep hearing General Ackbar saying "it's a trap!"
Now, Ryan correct me if im wrong, there are certain "rules" for the SS, but there is no such rules in place for Anniversary 5vers, correct?

Anniversary bombs are fair game!!!!
Crap... Can I get another ruling?
Sure. I can help with that.
My ruling is......I agree with Russ and Ryan.
Now that we have that out of the way.
Et tu, Curtis?
Ita vero
Merda.

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hey fellas im a lil late on this but i am most def in for the Herf, got a fellow Botl coming as well (USNMahoney). this will be the last purge of my humidor before i transition so be prepared for some carnage.

See you fellas tomorrow!!!

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Hey fellas im a lil late on this but i am most def in for the Herf, got a fellow Botl coming as well (USNMahoney). this will be the last purge of my humidor before i transition so be prepared for some carnage.

See you fellas tomorrow!!!
Awesome! But you said that last time. I am still waiting for my shipment of In-n-out burgers!

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Doh not sure yet what time I will be getting there. But yes I was thinking 12-1ish time. Sorry I am scatter brained right now as I am shooting a wedding. Just got a break and decided to check on on here.

Sent from your mothers phone

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Ok. Ima be there around 12. For all who have never met me before... I'll be the guy with eye patch wearing a grey JC Newman shirt.
I am leaving the house about 12 and I will be there before one. I have to stop and pick up some espresso beans.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Oh!! If anyone has any 5-6 finger bags that they can part with I'm in need. Will pay cash or slap ya around with cigars. Either way works for me.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
So I found out why my wife has been so cool with today... It turns out our anniversary is actually tomorrow and I misread the marriage certificate... Wow. So now I'm a little in the dog house for misremembering but we were still celebrating tonight... And I'm still good to go... Bwahahahahahahahha!
Anyone else botch their first anniversary? Well, not botched, but had trouble remembering? Lol

Last edited: