What's new

Orlando Herf 12/29

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Had a great time as always. Nice seeing everyone again. Russ, you are a mad man. It was nice to meet you Edwin, make sure you come back for the next one. Happy anniversary James, and a big thanks to your wife for letting you join us today.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I'll be up in Orlando in late January or early Feb. If in January, I can always meet up on a Friday afternoon or Sunday early afternoon before I head home. If I come up in Feb it will be Super Bowl weekend, and would be able to be Friday afternoon or Sunday late morning around 10 or 11.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I'll be up in Orlando in late January or early Feb. If in January, I can always meet up on a Friday afternoon or Sunday early afternoon before I head home. If I come up in Feb it will be Super Bowl weekend, and would be able to be Friday afternoon or Sunday late morning around 10 or 11.
Hey that sounds good. Give me a heads up as it gets closer.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Unfortunately, I won't be able to stay for the Super Bowl due to the fact that Smoke Inn in Boynton Beach is having a Super Bowl party sponsored by my company.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
What a great time guys! I am with Russ, you guys should come to Tampa! I4 was pretty nuts on the way in (freakin Disney holiday goers), wasn't as bad leaving but that's mostly due to my distraction of having 20 chicken nuggets along for the ride!

Russ you are one bad cigar smoking pirate! I have learned to ignore all cigar related questions from you and forward them to Curtis! Again thank you for the pipe baccy brother and the LFD (which went up in smoke when I made it to the second Herf) oh and the PSD4. Great to finally meet ya.

Curtis always good seeing you brother, Thank you for the LAT 44 and espresso bean snacks!

Ryan thanks for putting this on and throwing the SS as well. The Rafael González was great until Curtis allowed them to throw it away while I took a piss!

James it was great to meet you finally as well, that SS "5er" is amazing and I can't believe I got it. Already trying to think of when I will smoke the Behike, have been wanting to try one for a little while now. Again Happy Anny brother and can't wait for the next Herf.

Edwin great to meet you brother and glad you decided to come out. Make sure to watch for the next one!

Man forgot his name (is he on here? - man with beer that is moving) Was great meeting him and hope he liked my SS 5er, hope to talk with him a bit more next time.

My mind is still blown by magic mike and his card tricks, I think Russ was scratching his head for at least 2 hours afterwards.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Oh!! If anyone has any 5-6 finger bags that they can part with I'm in need. Will pay cash or slap ya around with cigars. Either way works for me.
I think I have a few layin around what's your address

Those went out this morning bro. But I'm en route to the mountains for new year ill post the tracking later. I sent the instructions with em too. I only had ten but that'll serve you to send out your next 50 sticks.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Oh!! If anyone has any 5-6 finger bags that they can part with I'm in need. Will pay cash or slap ya around with cigars. Either way works for me.

Those went out this morning bro. But I'm en route to the mountains for new year ill post the tracking later. I sent the instructions with em too. I only had ten but that'll serve you to send out your next 50 sticks.

Instructions??? Ahhh shit....

Rating - 100%
103   0   0

Instructions??? Ahhh shit....
9114 9011 5981 5480 2445 98

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
How did our HERF thread get taken over by an evil robot? 😊
I blame Russ.
My bad man. He asked for the bags here. Lol when you eat planets every now and then you catch a few moons
Oh, no worries, I find it entertaining. Plus anytime Russ gets worried I enjoy it. Besides, our threads go off on so many tangents that it really doesn't matter. You should try and make one of our HERFs, they are even worse.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0