What's new

Osama Bin Laden Dead

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Don't have a link as I haven't gone looking, but just heard the radio dude say that they've already made a statement that this is a fake and that while they do have pictures to distribute to those that matter, the shot to the side of the head did unpleasantant things to the rest of his face, so not really great pictures for identification purposes.
That's what I figured.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
:tiphat:Hats off to our Women and Men overseas for this accomplishment. :tiphat:

:angerFU: Bin Landen :angerFU:

The price of gas will go up tomorrow....
Just wait and see!!

I hope they busted his ass with one of those Drone planes... They are made about 15mins from my house!

Nope Seal Team 6 w/ 27 members assualted a compound where he was. 40 min fight, all dead in the compound. We lost one Blackhawk due to flight problems.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Is it a great thing that he is gone? Absolutely! But do not celebrate his death. It just makes us look just like those who celebrated 9/11. Instead celebrate those who made the ultimate sacrifice to get us to this day!
Sorry, but I don't agree with this. It's been a long hard fought war with little to celebrate in it's hard fought campaign with loss of troops lives in the process.
I say cheer away and celebrate the hard work our troops are doing and show the world we are still a proud nation.
My flag is waving for the first time this season...what a way to remeber that!
God bless this Country!!:usaflag:

Last edited:

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Consider me one of the conspiracy theorists. I do believe he's dead, but I believe he's been dead for a decent amount of time, as in years. This whole news story sounds like an action movie with a hard charging young Bruce Willis as the lead actor. I'd be glad to be wrong. Also after some digging for the picture of a dead Osama I found this: (don't click if you don't want to see a dead guy)

http://www.serpholicmedia.com/news/osama-bin-laden-dead-19091

That little pictorial explanation does provide compelling evidence that the picture being circulated is not the real picture. If someone has a link or saved an image is not what I have linked please let me know. This isn't a Obama thing or a conspiracy thing I just don't trust what our government tells me even if it is super duper awesome.
Respectfully, I disagree with you completely.

If this was a fake, then of course the entire story, Obama's speech, etc. would have been planned for one reason only: To (finally) provide this administartion with a huge victory. And if so, this would have been staged much closer to the election.

Not a fake.

Congrats to our SFOD-D men....Well done.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
and kudos to the president for NOT keeping another of his campaign promises to close gitmo. apparently some of best intel to get bin laden came from interrogations there.

Bad Finger

Professional Cannabinist
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, but I don't agree with this. It's been a long hard fought war with little to celebrate in it's hard fought campaign with loss of troops lives in the process.
I say cheer away and celebrate the hard work our troops are doing and show the world we are still a proud nation.
My flag is waving for the first time this season...what a way to remeber that!
God bless this Country!!:usaflag:
Instead of celebrating the death of a madman, today I simply will sip a good scotch and smoke a stogie to celebrate the safe return of the troops that made it through.

It is tactless egotism that defines the US from the rest of North America. Maybe we should learn how to win with class instead of making ourselves look insane time and time again.

Really, what would we be saying if we saw "them" celebrating over the death of one of our leaders?

I guess for me, it's less about winning and more about the safety of our troops. God bless them, and what they are doing.

Now get your asses home! :applause:

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I just want to respectfully point out that we've kept Gitmo open & recently reprimanded Syria for capture & torture. Gov doesn't really have a leg to stand on anymore when it comes to this; the hypocrisy is palpable to all. We can't expect our own people or soldiers not to be tortured when our gov makes this choice. Just saying we look bad condemning others in this way...not here to argue the merits of torture.

Last edited: