What's new

Out of work...

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I rolled my left ankle into a pothole in the parking lot at work yesterday and tore a ligament. Doctor said it should heal in 6 weeks.

Note: Yes, this is the third 'Out of work...' thread. I merged the two originals, because I pressed the back button to fix a grammatical mistake (double post). Then I went to delete the grammatically incorrect post and mistakenly deleted the thread. Sorry about that! Someone take away my tools! Worst part about it is that I'm not even on any drugs... prescribed or not. :hammersma

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
So you lost all three jobs eh? And here I thought you sat on your butt all day shining your seat. So do you NEED any good drugs? I know a friend who has this cousin who knows ....

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
No, I'm sorry ... you're wrong. And it's wasn't in the form of a question. Thanks for playing.

The correct response was "What is Demerol?"

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
tedski said:
No, I'm sorry ... you're wrong. And it's wasn't in the form of a question. Thanks for playing.

The correct response was "What is Demerol?"
that's it Ted. Gotta love a guy who kicks a man while he is down :eyepoke:

Da Klugs

Fluffmeister
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Try to keep busy with something productive. :bouncetau

Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
That's too bad, here is to a speedy recovery! In the meantime, enjoy some cigars while sitting on your ash!

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
That is a serious drag, Eric! I am sorry to hear it. However, I have a "boss" that did the same in front of a Starbucks. The resulting lawsuit and out-of-court settlement resulted in a new Honda Pilot for him. I hate the idea, but it's a thought.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Moglman said:
That is a serious drag, Eric! I am sorry to hear it. However, I have a "boss" that did the same in front of a Starbucks. The resulting lawsuit and out-of-court settlement resulted in a new Honda Pilot for him. I hate the idea, but it's a thought.
I hate how litigous our nation is so it's not even a thought for me, really. However, if for some reason they don't cover my pay it would obviously be a different story.