What's new

Out of work...

Slammer

arf arf
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Don't quote me on this but I am pretty sure that if you did this in the parking lot at work as you were going to work it should be covered under workmans comp. so you should be covered.

Matthew

Tobacco Beetle
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Slammer said:
Don't quote me on this but I am pretty sure that if you did this in the parking lot at work as you were going to work it should be covered under workmans comp. so you should be covered.
Oops. Sorry, forgot we're not supposed to quote you...

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Sitting around doing nothing is dangerous! Dangerous I say!

I bought a new cell phone and was close to getting a new iMac (via online credit loan)...

Luckily I don't have a credit card or I would probably be ordering a few boxes of habanos right now.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
If I buy the iMac via the credit program, then I could buy habanos with the credit card once it arrives!

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
smokem94 said:
I can see the gears turning in your head! :rofl: :stretchgr
You wouldn't believe the ideas one can come up with while propping the foot up all day and watching the television.

I'm essentially reduced to a couch potato - but not one by choice :agreeclen

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
smokem94 said:
I'll bet you have a big bag of peanuts next to you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ding! Ding! I swear I've been living off those nuts. I can't really go grocery shopping and drive-thrus get old, super fast.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
smokem94 said:
God, I hope your not watching soap operas or Dr. Phil.........or even WORSE...........OPRAH! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
I watched Martha this morning :dunno: :pokemyeye :robosmile :scratchhe :hysterica

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
The ankle feels pretty good today. I'm going tomorrow to the doctor's and getting a work release and start working again on Wednesday.

I'm only getting paid for the 5 hours I worked last week. Our short term disability doesn't start until after being out one week (and at a reduced rate). I may have to explore my legal options, unfortunetly.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
smokem94 said:
Use the internet to check out Texas Workmans Comp laws to explore your options before spending any legal money.
I was off the clock (lunch) :dunno: